Georgia...

Srt10Addict

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we got any folks here from the Georgia area... more so from north of Atlanta. I'm from Commerce, about 5 miles away from the track.

Welcome to the new place to be!

As mentioned a couple in the ATL ,one in Macon area and maybe another or two.

Srt10Addict said:
Do we got any folks here from the Georgia area... more so from north of Atlanta. I'm from Commerce, about 5 miles away from the track.

Welcome to the RBC. Im in Hampton on the southside. I, have on a couple of occasions go to Atlanta Dragway for Friday Night Grudge. Some of us hook up and run the track.

Look forward to meeting you.:rock:

Srt10Addict said:

Welcome to the forum's, we do have number of folks here from GA.

The speedway is nice. We were there earlier this year for the SRT Experience.
Great job fixing her the after the Tornado ran into her last year.

http://www.atlantamotorspeedway.com/media/news_archive/482561.html

Hit Pics...

ams_tornado_5.jpg

ams_tornado_7.jpg

ams_tornado_14.jpg

March 06... Looks great!

SRTExperience0306030-1.jpg

SRTExperience0306028.jpg

SRTExperience0306039.jpg

:top:

Last edited:
I'm driving up to Summit today for some parts. There's a Hooters an exit away.

Bone said:
I'm driving up to Summit today for some parts. There's a Hooters an exit away.

Never been there....:D Have fun at Summit.

Last edited:
Srt10Addict said:

Welcome to the new RBC!!!

Srt10Addict said:
Chris from Canton here, welcome. What do you have? :dontknow: You need a signature.

RAM82A1 said:
Chris from Canton here, welcome. What do you have? :dontknow: You need a signature.

I have a 2004 Silver RC. I will get a sig soon

Srt10Addict said:
Welcome to the A Team!:rock:

Srt10Addict said:
I am from Flowery Branch just about 20 min from you, I will be up at Commerce this Sat for the shootout/show put on by Hayes from 4-10 stop by and hit me up..

I am way South of you ! But it is still technicaly Georgia. Holler Man

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back