Get Iz a Clutch

I have $200 in my paypal account,plus my $25

so that is $225 so far :rock:

We will have this done before midnight :congrats:

includemeout said:
Come one, it is members helping members, in this case 2 of them!!!!!!
Its all I was saying. Plus I only saw that it was $400 for the clutch so it was a little my fault. But Jack needs to get off me about this. $350 shipped isnt bad but there are planty of reputable places around here. Considering he could drive an hour tp Bull Luke Dodge and get the clutch plus instalation for under $800 out the door (thats clutch, 4 hours owrk and tax).

DevilDawg3097 said:
yeah ad another 60 bucks for shipping. 350 is with shipping. I saw that too but it is win win anyway you look at it and both members are helped.:reddy: :aetsch:

That's the Spirit:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

HOT RAM said:
So,send him or me some dough for the clutch already :D
haha...good one...I can mail you money. heck my viper needs a new clutch:D start a fund for me:p

BurntRubber said:
haha...good one...I can mail you money. heck my viper needs a new clutch:D start a fund for me:p
I thought you where selling yours:marchmellow:

DevilDawg3097 said:
I thought you where selling yours:marchmellow:

I am which is why I am not putting one in. But if everyone is in the giving spirit:D :p

if i give a really good legitimate sob story about why i need a clutch...could we have another marathon...

this place really does give a shit about it's members...but it seems it's more FRIENDS helping FRIENDS!!!

DevilDawg3097 said:
you can help him put it in:D

my buddy's got a lift so sure!

I have my eye on a clutch over on the viperclub. a guy about 40 minutes away has a new centerforce clutch...I wont tell you the price

I bought a clutch some time ago and put it on the plastic account (on account of I ain't got no money :D ) still waiting to get it installed (come on H&R Block !!)

A member/friend here gave me a great deal :congrats:

it's all about what-goes-around-comes -around

In doing this we help Ironhead and IZ
and hopefully good Karma will come back to us :rock:

Iz gets a new clutch ,which came from James,who got it from Denise (I think ?) and she probably bought it from a member here

so the circle goes on and on

HOT RAM said:
I bought a clutch some time ago and put it on the plastic account (on account of I ain't got no money :D ) still waiting to get it installed (come on H&R Block !!)

A member/friend here gave me a great deal :congrats:

it's all about what-goes-around-comes -around

In doing this we help Ironhead and IZ
and hopefully good Karma will come back to us :rock:

Iz gets a new clutch ,which came from James,who got it from Denise (I think ?) and she probably bought it from a member here

so the circle goes on and on

May the circle be unbroken, bye and bye:rock:

besides he did not ask for this it was thown at him(without choice) by hot ram and I. and some dont have the extra cash after paying the bills that count. Plus its just the way I was brought up.

VNM PWRD said:
I'll give $10.00 sorry I have not had work in three months.

I got a 6 week layoff starting this week,so I know how you must feel.Seems I just can't get ahead this year (well,last year and this one)

About Mar 1 we should be ready for some duct work at the new Emily Couric Cancer Center at UVA,so back to work in the spring (I hope !)

505'sFastestViper. said:
i have a viper slave that i will give him just siitin in the garagae has a couple hundred miles

Way cool ! Thanks !!

Have you sold that Gen 10 shifter yet ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back