Get my truck back tomorrow, woohoo

1Fast400

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Missed my truck. I fly down to Roe tomorrow to pick it up. I had some surgery that put me down for about a week. I'm ok to fly now and can bring her home. Its been awhile, I can't wait to get in and drive it home. I guess it is my valentines gift haha. I might see if I can run it this weekend. Not sure what the local tracks are doing.

Don't worry, I took it for a test drive when I was down there.
BTW, how did you break the oil pump?

It was a freak deal. Just a random event. I had the new one cryo'd. According to some viper engine builders my dad talked to, this failure is more common than most realize. The cryo'ing is the solution. I was lucky in that I didn't lose the motor. It would have been hard to trace it back to just the oil pump. I took the entire motor apart, had it ring/bearing and gone through all together just to be safe. Everything was fine. Minus the pump of course.

thats great! i bet you cant wait to sitting in your truck and remember the great memory with your truck :D

Congrats Mike! Maybe a good drive will rethink selling it.

Mike would love to be in Green Cove Springs with you. I want another shot at your beast...I'm still sore from the spanking she put on me last fall! I got a little more now, so do you...anything I can do to get the loss under 8 or 9 truck lengths will help sooth my ego!

Roy

I am sure you will be glad to have your truck back. I am very interested to see what kind of performance you got out of it. Us N/A guys can only dream of times like that.

Bill.

Stinker, you still can race the truck, it will just have another driver :). I think I'm done with the truck. I'm ready to move onto a new piece. If a buyer doesn't come through or I don't get my price, I'll simply keep it. My desire to sell is only to move onto something else. Although it will be nice to have two silver SRT10's :) The truck has likely seen the last of its racing days with me. There is a fine line in making a fun streetable truck and a race car. I'm near that line.

Whatever you do, have fun doing it :D

Good luck on selling it Mike.

And no, I'm not being a wise ass by that remark.

Hope you enjoy it until the time comes for it to go to the next owner.

1Fast400 said:
Missed my truck. I fly down to Roe tomorrow to pick it up. I had some surgery that put me down for about a week. I'm ok to fly now and can bring her home. Its been awhile, I can't wait to get in and drive it home. I guess it is my valentines gift haha. I might see if I can run it this weekend. Not sure what the local tracks are doing.
why dont you hang around florida for a week and a half and join us at bradenton on the 24th to run it.:rock: :rock: :D

Someone will buy a beast from Mike...a well prepared beast that has been built with the best by the best...a true 10 second street machine.

Awesome, and a deal at any price.

1Fast400 said:

Rockingham is open from 1-6 Saturday. Let me know if you're going; I can tape your run.

Looks like the weather might hold out to. Will speak with my brother.

1Fast400 said:
Looks like the weather might hold out to. Will speak with my brother.

I'll put mine out there with you if you think you can hang:D

So........

How does it run?

Glad to hear you are getting it back. Be sure to drop my name so a brother can get some install time. I'm struggling to get some emails answered.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back