Get the facts about our Government

Freedom to Fascism

;) ;) Has anyone viewed this great peice of work yet? if so, please weigh in. Just simply type; freedomtofascism.com/ and enjoy this film (by Aaron Russo director of Trading Places) a real Patriot I must say. We should all be talking about this as well as our "larger than large" carbon footprint we love to display HA!...I LIKE IT TO MUCH and it makes me happy, and happy is good even without a laptop at Barnes and Noble. By the way did I mention I am here without a green card and I very much enjoy the freedoms my family enjoys? we go to school, we have great health, we keep your kids in second grade long after they should be in fifth grade, we have many liqour stores, we go to Disneyland and we like that you are good to us and we bring more to appriciate your goodness. And we like this, all the blessings America is good to us. Please keep borders open to all of us that come. Happy happy!

Good posts Lance, if you would add "www." to your citations, we would be able to just click on the sites you offer.

Thanks, from the resident liberal:

You know you had me till I saw Keith Olbermann's face on the website. He is the biggest moron on the planet. He drinks so much Kool aid he bought stock in the company.:D If you are really worried about the direction America is going in Kick out the UN for starters. Step two place 8 year term limits on all the congressman(dem and rep). Then we'll talk.

Prof said:
Like the term limits idea!

Werd up....and while we're at it, knock off the big paychecks and lifetime pensions for all politicians...

Django now

Good call young Prof on the WWW. thanks for squaring me away on that. Was wondering why I did not see a direct link in blue or some poop like that directing the folks to it. That will help brother, BOOM BOOM!!!

includemeout said:

See, that is the difference between an academic/management types (read Roy)...I have ideas for improvement, where as the real people of the world with true skills and experience (read Jerry) just go ahead and make the changes that are needed!

Maybe someday I will get there.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back