Getting New Headlights, Looking For Help

Scooby82882

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will be purchasing some new headlights in the near, and got my eyes on these. http://www.dashzracing.com/02-05-Do...-Projector-Headlights/Dodge/Ram-p5508803.html I plan on doing the HID upgrade and am wanting to swap out the halos and LED's to be yellow to keep with the Yellow Fever theme. Trick is I am currently in Iraq and don't have the means to do this myself. I was wondering if anybody here would have the knowledge and time required to possibly do this for me? I'd purchase the headlights, yellow halos, and LED's, and have them shipped directly to said party. Once the work was complete, I'd like to see a picture of them lit up, does not need to be installed on a truck. I'm paying for all parts and am willing to pay for the work to be completed. Let me know if this sounds like something you could handle, in the mean time, I'm gonna try and find the halos and led's I need

Last edited:
I cant but it might help if people knew where the truck was located. Maybe others know and I am the one out of the loop

Truck is located in Sierra Vista, Arizona (Fort Huachuca) with a buddy that didn't deploy.

Gotta do you Demon, if you decide to go the same route that's cool. Most important thing IMO is making sure you get what you want.

Sorry I can't help as I'm deployed as well but I'm definitely interested to see how these turn out!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back