Getting rid of the gas guzzlers

If I had to fill it 3 times in a week I'd probably sell mine too. Fortunately, mine's not a daily driver, so she's not going anywhere.:rock:

"There goes your college tuition son."

Borrowed from "Dan In Real Life"

I saw that earlier as well.. LOL.. what the hell do you expect if you are driving it 40K+ miles a year... looks like he made the wrong decision when it came to buying a DD.

Windows down so the A/C won't be running :rofl:

I am starting to look for a DD :(

Gas can go to $40.00 a gallon I am not selling mine.

I just saw Tylers truck at a dealership in Framingham I guess he couldnt hold onto it.

gee hes only spending 900 month on gas,what a baby i have almost 135k on both my trucks in the last 2.5 years,one of which i have only had 1.5 years!

You guys only pay approx $75.00 to fill up you SRT's? Mine takes $130.00 CDN once the gas light comes on, if it only cost $75.00 to fill up I'd drive alot more!

[QUOTE='04SRT-10BLK]You guys only pay approx $75.00 to fill up you SRT's? Mine takes $130.00 CDN once the gas light comes on, if it only cost $75.00 to fill up I'd drive alot more![/QUOTE]
I hit $98 fillup last week. That is what woke me up... I may need to find a DD soon to offset the cost :(

Seriously, threads like these should be placed in the offensive section so I can really voice my feelings on the matter. It sickens me to see how humans can be so damn greedy... To drive up fuel costs so that an entire nation of people have to alter their lifestyles. Our govt tries to act like they care while oil companies show they don't give a FF@%KKKK. They only seem to care about which one rakes in more money each quarter. Even if gas were $1.40 a gallon the oil industry would be filthy rich. Unless this is a way to get peeps to consume less like trying to get smokers to quit.

flchub said:
gee hes only spending 900 month on gas,what a baby i have almost 135k on both my trucks in the last 2.5 years,one of which i have only had 1.5 years!

You need to stop all those trips to the circle k for little debbies.:D

Too bad the guy is not a member. Would be great to get him on here... Not great press for our rigs, but it didnt say Viper powered ram.

amtrucker22 said:
I hit $98 fillup last week. That is what woke me up... I may need to find a DD soon to offset the cost :(
$98 is a joke now Paul, maybe the 06's have a bigger tank (34gallons) compared to the 04-05...mine always stops at $100, and its not full. I can't wait to get rid of it...all this money going to gas is holding back money towards FI on the Viper:D which gets 25mpg on the highway:rock:

It's getting to where I gotta consider a days worth of driving fuel along with other major bills. This will certainly keep mileage on my truck low. But the SRT-8 isn't any better either. Don't be shocked if you guys see me running around in a Corolla soon just to keep the other two thirsty azz babies in the stable..... Exactly like in the picture below.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back