Getting Roe Racing head build,What else should I do?under drive pully,throttle body?

Holy shit did this thread go off the deep end. One day we're saving him money by telling him the dealership is going to rip him and the next we're suggesting a forged engine build which we all know is minimum 3k in parts alone or more if you go with high end internals. You're not being helpful. He's only replacing his heads with the Roe heads because they are the same price the dealership wanted for stock heads. he doesn't have a ton of money.

I don't know what it costs to build a turd L engine like yours, but probably cheaper an the 10's. So your advice is not helpful.

From the OP:

Exactly! The OP is budget conscience and is just asking for a way to get the most bang for the buck. A cam swap will build a ton of power with the ported heads. And now is the time to do that, because the top end will already be apart.

Exactly guys, thank you! I do have plenty of money to burn if I chose to but I'm happy with the perfomance I got(wouldnt mind increasing it with simple mod's) and as caveman and NSDQ said I'm only looking to get the most bang for my buck considering I have to do the head repair anyway. But I really apreciate everyone opinion's and feedback!

Awesome deal you got on your truck and it's going to really come alive with the heads.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back