Getting Tinted

Django said:
In California, everything is illegal...............

D
Everything except illegals and queers :D

Finally got her done! The total cost was $190. They charged me $170 and when I dropped off my truck I handed the installer a $20 and told him that he had better take care of my baby. The quality of work seem great which is impressive because the tint is very thick and still holding a lot of water. It will darken up a bit once all the water dries in a few more days. The back window has a bit less of the metallic look because the back window has the factory tint inside the glass which causes less of the silver color characteristics of the Infinity Tint to show through. Also, the bedliner is black and the tint seems to reflect the colors around it!

I like it! Now you can pick your nose parked next to someone!!! lol

What, I do it!

BurntRubber said:
I like it! Now you can pick your nose parked next to someone!!! lol

What, I do it!
The funny thing is if you focus really hard, you can see beyond the reflection and inside the truck. It just takes some getting used to. Its ironic becuase if you use the method used for testing light transmittal, the tint is not "mirror" by definition but is metallic based so you get the mirror like "finish"!! I love it! ITs getting a bit darker each day so I'll take some more pictures soon and post them here.

Again, for anyone else wanting the same effect, the tint is 10% Infinity by Suntek. It goes great with a silver truck. The tint will reflect the body color as I saw when I looked at a demo car painted green with the same tint. The tint had a green look on that car just like how my back window looks black cause of the bedliner and the factory tinted window!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back