GI: Practically brand new Roe SC kit + Meth + other stuff

SchuettS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, the kit I bought from Pirateman could and probably will be for sale.

Im renting my brothers house with my bestfriend and I seriously cant take it anymore. Hes a slob and I constantly have to pick up after him. Sooo, I plan on buying a house end of summer (hopefully sooner) once I get enough cash saved up.

As most of you know the S/C was damaged while it was being shipped to me by UPS. Pirateman got a call from UPS last week saying they are sending a check to him and he will be contacting Roe to send me a brand new Supercharger. Hell, I still have the old damaged one.. dont even know if UPS is taking that back...

What will be included that will be BRAND NEW:
SuperCharger
VEC 3 (3 cards)
Spark Plugs
Crank Pins and the L.E.D light for the meth

The used things will have 30 miles on them, such as the meth kit and the other misc parts.

All you will need is the 10 pin connector for the VEC install, cheap part.

I also have a:
Used JMB powder coated Red catch can
Used AEM EUGO Wideband Air/Fuel Gauge
Used Auto-Meter Ultra Lite boost gauge

If I can get a good enough offer Ill let it go, if not Ill just find another place to rent and keep it. If someone purchases it before Roe ships it to me itll save about $75-$100 on shipping because Ill just have him ship it to you.
Any interest pm or email me at [email protected]

thanks,
steve

Last edited:
what do you want for the supercharger and related chit?? may be interested.Are you saying the new one is what will be sold.??

Yes the brand new SC will be sold with it.

As for the old one, its a helluva good looking paper weight if UPS doesnt want it back.

Just looking for offers right now and checking interest.

Is the damaged one beyond repair?..just curious..

Riff62 said:
Is the damaged one beyond repair?..just curious..

The pulley on the drive snout took a hit, it got dented... the insides would need to be looked at. But no, not damaged beyond repair.

You might want to look into having it checked over..might find out there is nothing wrong with it, and if UPS gives it to you, you could get some extra dinero by selling that too..Youd be that much closer to buying that house..

Riff62 said:
You might want to look into having it checked over..might find out there is nothing wrong with it, and if UPS gives it to you, you could get some extra dinero by selling that too..Youd be that much closer to buying that house..

I was thinking that too but I probably wont get that lucky, theyll take it back and do what with it .. i dont know. We'll see!

Wonder if they have a huge warehouse somewhere for all the damaged stuff they have to eat...lol

UPS

SchuettS said:
I was thinking that too but I probably wont get that lucky, theyll take it back and do what with it .. i dont know. We'll see!

They will not take it back, they have no need to, if it is considered a total loss then they cut the check for the replacement, and the paperweight is yours. I just had this problem with a 5-channel home theater amplifier that weighed in at 125 lbs that they destroyed by dropping it.

Took a while to get the money, but the amp and the money are both in my possession as of yesterday.

Rick

Rick_R said:
They will not take it back, they have no need to, if it is considered a total loss then they cut the check for the replacement, and the paperweight is yours. I just had this problem with a 5-channel home theater amplifier that weighed in at 125 lbs that they destroyed by dropping it.

Took a while to get the money, but the amp and the money are both in my possession as of yesterday.

Rick

Well hopefully this is the case, I could probably get a little cash atleast out of the damaged one.. serves them right.

Riff62 said:
Wonder if they have a huge warehouse somewhere for all the damaged stuff they have to eat...lol

By the sound of it, the warehouse would need to be HUGE with all the crap they damage.

hey Steve, that's pitty.... no race anymore...:(
i'm gonne be first for sure....:D :D :D , man , i have time again...:elefant: :elefant:

Heres a pic of the damaged one I would be willing to sell if UPS doesnt ask for it.
DSCN1517.jpg

Make me offers!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back