Gibson headers

Joseph_camron_price

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have a set of used Gibson headers for sale, took them off the truck tonight. No issues with them at all just going a different route. They are coated but the coating is coming off, had no heat issues under the hood. Definitely adds a deeper sound to the exhaust note and cleans up the bay....unsure of any additional power from them didn't do a before and after dyno. $300 SHIPPED

IMG_3503_zpswjugd8hu.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Shipping international is not a pain if you go through one of the big carriers like FedEx or UPS. They take care of everything in one of their stores, including packaging and paperwork. Just be ready to pay for it though.

If you want to ship them to me (in Germany but with an APO address, so shipping would only cost the amount it would be to New York), I would be happy to ship them from here to Australia....I know it would be cheaper from Germany to Australia than from the states. Just let me know. There's a few on here that know I'm trustworthy

can you give me a price on the headers shipped to Mckees Rocks, PA 15136 (business address) Can you also sell me the header manifold bolts too?

Let me know

can you give me a price on the headers shipped to Mckees Rocks, PA 15136 (business address) Can you also sell me the header manifold bolts too?

Let me know

They are 300 shipped boss! No additional, and as far as bolts I will be using them for my new headers. Lmk if you still want them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what you are saying is........ That they have been sold as in no longer available because they were bought by someone else? :rofl:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back