Gidday from New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

36viper

Reaction score
Hi all.I don't own a truck(though I would love to)but have a Viper V10 with 6 speed from an 05 RC going into a much modified 36 Chev coupe.Great site!

Attachments

• 36 Original.JPG
    36 Original.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 24
  • 36 Viper 001.jpg
    36 Viper 001.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 36 Viper 002.jpg
    36 Viper 002.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 39
Welcome !! We always can use some guys who have hands on their arms !:rock: This is gonna be one hell of a hot rod :congrats:

howdy
nice project:rock: :burnout: :rock: :burnout:

Welcome!!

Sweet Coupe!!! That's gonna be a beast!!!:rock::burnout:

Nice, welcome to the forum... thats a great project.:rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

yea that is a sweet ride, I can not wait to see it, Keep is posted and welcome. Make sure you install a PUSH start. Oh you near Carlwalski? BATRAM

Welcome,Great looking project.What do you think the total weight will be when finished?( Approximately )

Now there's an awesome project !!! :rock: :rock:

Welcome! Like they all said - Nice project :rock: :rock: :rock:

Big Worm said:
yea that is a sweet ride, I can not wait to see it, Keep is posted and welcome. Make sure you install a PUSH start. Oh you near Carlwalski? BATRAM
Hello it's an Island Ding Dong...Just how far apart can they possibly be :confused: :D Sheeeeesh :marchmellow:

Welcome to the site Bro please excuse our friend Big Worm he ain't to bright but he likes to snuggle :D

Know that thing is going to rock ----welcome aboard

Thanks for the welcome.Car should weigh around 1400kg.My last hotrod 34 Plymouth(see pic) with 440 was 1300kg.Bought the coupe as you see it partly modded but without the 10.Last owner was going to run a 502 Chev.Would have prefered a Mopar coupe,but this was at the right price.Motor and box get installed this week and then the body work will get completed.

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    836.7 KB · Views: 14
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back