Gilligan(sanqueen) is taking his 3 hour tour on sunday

FATJACK said:
Why don't summa you bastids call me???
i did old man,you didn't answer!!!!!!!!!!!!,i did talk to mrs betty,she is soooo sweet,how on earth does she put up with you!!!!!!!

gilligan is my herro ,although i couldn't get her on the trampoline(shes fast for a white boi)
my truck is up and running again,yay

not used to it sounding like well normal,how boring

oh yea before i forget,sanqueen was being followed by her fast n furious fan club until they realized she had TWIN TURBOS ,lolololol

flchub said:
gilligan is my herro ,although i couldn't get her on the trampoline(shes fast for a white boi)
my truck is up and running again,yay

not used to it sounding like well normal,how boring

oh yea before i forget,sanqueen was being followed by her fast n furious fan club until they realized she had TWIN TURBOS ,lolololol
Yeah, you called that on the money. In case anyone ever wants to do some easy street racing. Just go to Loxahatchee,Fl. Apparently it's the Fast and Furious hangout. The kids cruise the parking lots looking for fast cars and they wait for the owners to come out. Then they pull up revving the coffee can mufflers. But then they chicken out when they find out that the cars they are challenging, are actually fast.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back