GMC Syclone owners

Drive mine every day. More fun than my 10 but the 10 gets more respect even though my Sy runs circles around the 10 all day every day.

Drive mine every day. More fun than my 10 but the 10 gets more respect even though my Sy runs circles around the 10 all day every day.

Lets see some pics :drool:
What have you done to it?

Lets see some pics :drool:
What have you done to it?

It has a late model "vortec" head 4.3 w upgraded turbo and improved engine management program. Only picture of trucks together that I have right now.

Attachments

• 3trucks.JPG
    3trucks.JPG
    15.8 KB · Views: 111
I love the truck, but I dont want to end up into a money pit.

I do just about all the work on my truck so far, not a ASE or nothing but will def get my hands dirty.

Maybe i'll look into something else. with little bit better reviews on it. thanks tho guys.

Looks killer, my introduction to sy/Ty's was by one that was beat to hell missing half the body kit at the drag strip, thought I was gonna smoke him in my lil 280zx....not. I'd like to have a typhoon, a regular cab s truck is a little cramped for me. Ramdude if I was you is at least find one to look at and take a ride in it. It may have its weaknesses just like anything else but its been around forever and parts are a lot cheaper than our trucks

Looks killer, my introduction to sy/Ty's was by one that was beat to hell missing half the body kit at the drag strip, thought I was gonna smoke him in my lil 280zx....not. I'd like to have a typhoon, a regular cab s truck is a little cramped for me. Ramdude if I was you is at least find one to look at and take a ride in it. It may have its weaknesses just like anything else but its been around forever and parts are a lot cheaper than our trucks

Thats what i am thinking also. You never know, might test drive and hate it :dontknow::dontknow:

I own both a Sy and a Ty. The Ty I've never driven further then the street that I live in before putting it in storage (truck has major brake issues). The Sy was my DD for about 1,5 years, now I only drive it in the weekend and have a SRT10 QC as DD. The Sy is much more fun to drive in, it beats everything from a start. The 10 is smoother to drive. The danger with the Sy is the turbo lag, even beeing awd it slides dangerously when power kicks in at a wet road. When you take one for a test drive try a boost launch, this wil sell you the truck. I'm maybe lucky that I had no major problems with it.

I saw one at the track this past summer. It was running 10's and watching it leave the line was something else..:D

I went to check it out and it had a few too many spark plugs. It had a turbocharged small block chevy V8 in it?! Was a very cool build!

Just think.every dollar you spend on the gmc is one less you spend on the dodge:(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back