Go Seahawks!

Go Kimi Raikkonen!

ooops, wrong sport.

Go Giants.

Crap, I'm bad at this game, I'm going back to Gran Turismo 6.

I'm watching the New England game, if you wanna call it that, more like a clinic!!!!!

NewEngland vs, Seattle...................

I'm watching the New England game, if you wanna call it that, more like a clinic!!!!!

NewEngland vs, Seattle...................

Seattle will give New England a much better game then Indy did. It was hard to watch such a good early game only to be bored with the late game. Indy got taken to school....

Unbelievable finish to a game...seismic activity was once again recorded after Beastmode scored his late td...next stop Arizona.

150118_j_NFC_Championship_Football_5.jpg

Oh well I guess NE only won because the football was low on air, LMFAO, I don't think that mattered as both teams use the balls and it was 45-7. It does seem however that when a team looses to them they "cheated" but when they get beat bad you don't hear them accusing the other team of cheating.... If you can't beat them get out of the game and play table tennis or chess........

After they're ahead by 40 or more points that's fine, Tom will need a break!!!!!!!

Actually I do not think it will be more than a 3-6 point game either way, 2 best teams left even with low balls!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back