Going to go look at this truck in the morning

what's he going to give you for your truck?

scoobert said:
is the S/C truck properly built? or just thrown on?
and a RC is for a real man, you sure your ready for a mans truck?

I think my 4dr can take your 2dr so ya:D And The S/C was a Throw on. It dosent look or sound like a built motor.:dontknow:

505'sFastestViper. said:
23k for trade in is crazy good actually unheard of they are makin ther money on the other truck
They want 28k for the RC and offered me 23k for mine as it sits but Im going to strip my truck if I make the deal.

scoobert said:
is the S/C truck properly built? or just thrown on?
and a RC is for a real man, you sure your ready for a mans truck?

A real mans truck lol, why do you have one?

Man, I would take this deal in a heartbeat:rock: wait... I did:D I had a similar deal when I got my RC. Sold my 06 QC to a dealer, and bought my blown RC from a forum member. You won't regret it!

JAYSSRT said:
Ya I seen that. I talked to the GM at Sands he said he will cut me a deal. The only thing thats stoping me is Im alittle top heavy and I have 2 days worth of stripping to do on my truck. I drove the truck. That thing is quick but I dont know how it would do for a DD.
Close to 650/rwhp can have it's moments, :party: in a daily driver situation.

But I have yet to be disappointed! :elefant: :elefant:

331047.jpg

Quick

Looks like a sweet deal.. I work for a dealer and know that 23K is a good trade value. Most dealers don't know what to do with our trucks!
Some ask crazy money, heck we all think our rides are worth more than they are (including me:D ) I think 28K is a bit steep but that is me. I just paid $24 K for my 05 QC with under 6,300 miles. I would work for another $1,500 from one way or another. By the way in your state do you get the tax savings on a used trade? In Ohio we don't but I think you may.
Also work them on the Doc Fee's (they are dealer profit)
Just trying to help!

Yellow venom said:
For less then $4K you can buy a complete used Paxton kit with headers and put it on your QC????

I seriously thought about doing that. I already have B&B headers. The only thing im missing is the supercharger it self and the water meth injection. Ive been wanting a regular cab for the longest time. The QC has been loyal to me and has never left me stranded,thats why Im thinking very hard about this decition.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back