Going to Nashville!

ntw0rk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gonna be in Nashville for a little while!

What's to do there?! (Besides the GOO)

Brat said:
Drink alot thats what there is to do.
Well... if that is all, that is what I will do!

(I haven't forgotten to call you either...)

I had a great time in Nashville. Stayed at the Opryland Hotel, that place is cool. There is a pretty good golf course real close to the hotel there too.

I spent my summers going up at a slave labor camp just outside of Nashville. Not very many good memories from there.

Bill.

Wrong city Tim. I like Meumphis too, but I am going Nashville, home of Country Music.

ntw0rk said:
Wrong city Tim. I like Meumphis too, but I am going Nashville, home of Country Music.

Sorry.....:rolleyes:. Senior moment.

In that case, double park on Music Row for me.....;)

D

How long you gonna be there buttmunch, you will only be 2 hrs from Chattanooga.:rock: :rock:

I just drove through Chattanooga about 2 hours ago!

We should be here for a while, unless I get a call to go somewhere else.

Don't worry, we had already talked about coming to Chatty one Sunday so you can buy us lunch! ;)

if you see jack and larry playing the tune from deliverance on a banjo on a bridge,, you better run:aetsch:

Ironhead said:
if you see jack and larry playing the tune from deliverance on a banjo on a bridge,, you better run:aetsch:
Yeah and you will be playing the wash board in the group.:D :p :aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme:

Brat said:
Yeah and you will be playing the wash board in the group.:D :p :aetsch: :aetsch: :itsme: :itsme:

and youll be saying SQUELL LIKE A PIG SQEELL SQEEEEEEELL:aetsch:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back