Going to the track! Woohoo!

aldog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am fired up. Going to the track at 1PM, NE Texas. Cloudy-overcast, 51 degrees, 63% humidity, winds SSE 11 mph right now. Track runs in the Northern direction. I have a stock QC with a drop in K&N. I am gong to Redline Raceway, Caddo Mills, TX. 20 minutes from the house. Will be a good place to test my add-ons as the addiction progresses. The case seems to be terminal. I wanted a baseline for my patient, so here it comes. :rock:
It is an 1/8 mile, so it will be good break-in for me track flog-it practice. :burnout: Yeah-baby! :deal:

Have fun, if I wasn't so busy today, I'd come join you. That's where I raced mine as well. I didn't know they were even open on Sunday, is this a special deal or are they always open?

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Have fun, if I wasn't so busy today, I'd come join you. That's where I raced mine as well. I didn't know they were even open on Sunday, is this a special deal or are they always open?

Hell, knowing Texas they have a bar set up at the finish line.:star: :rock: :p :D

No run-the weather had too much fun.

The bar is open now--track was open but drizzling rain showed up early, so no run. :beer: Try try again. Redline is open Sundays 1PM till dark if above 50 degrees. Will try again next weekend, last weekend in December to try. Cool if another was there. Nice to know your close. I was looking so foward into establishing my baseline.

aldog said:
The bar is open now--track was open but drizzling rain showed up early, so no run. :beer:

Been there - many times...:dontknow: Hopefully you'll get another chance, but at least the bEEr is cold!:D :rock:

Chance

Yeah, I'm taken the chance again, blinded by science, I may need shades..:rock: I am headed for a nice mid 12 sec. ride in the future, at least that is my goal for my daily driver, to me that is a sweet ride.

And yes Silverback, find the smoker filled with meat, ou find the beer.

Last edited:
aldog said:
The bar is open now--track was open but drizzling rain showed up early, so no run. :beer: Try try again. Redline is open Sundays 1PM till dark if above 50 degrees. Will try again next weekend, last weekend in December to try. Cool if another was there. Nice to know your close. I was looking so foward into establishing my baseline.

Cool. Lemme know if you are going next Sunday, I might try to go as well.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back