GOLD!

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought 2 neclaces about 6 years ago that are gold and paid about 200 for them new. I just sold them for 330 to someone that buys old gold. DAMN! What else can I sell?
I never expected that at all...Great time to scrounge up old gold and sell:rock:

Last edited:
Gold actually went down today... But, yes, it's a great way to make some cash. I just talked to my Mom a couple days ago and she said she turned in some of her old sterling and gold jewelry. Silver is WAY up these days too. She was able to get a new stone and fix one of her favorite rings (it was getting thin)... she still walked away with some nice change. :)

Personally, if you have any chain jewelry in gold or old rings and such, I would keep them. They will only increase in value, and you can use them as pseudo-currency when shit hits the fan. :eek:;)

Gold actually went down today... But, yes, it's a great way to make some cash. I just talked to my Mom a couple days ago and she said she turned in some of her old sterling and gold jewelry. Silver is WAY up these days too. She was able to get a new stone and fix one of her favorite rings (it was getting thin)... she still walked away with some nice change. :)

Personally, if you have any chain jewelry in gold or old rings and such, I would keep them. They will only increase in value, and you can use them as pseudo-currency when shit hits the fan. :eek:;)

When shit hits the fan, gold won't help. Hot lead is the only thing that will work.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back