Gone for a bit

DrPierceMD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ladies, gentlemen, apes, post ho's and newbies. I may not be on for a while. The days are counting down for me to leave this "beautiful country" I'm in right now. So if I am not poking around hopefully it will be because I am on a plane back to Germany.

Now I am not usually the emotional and religious type of person that some are. So it is sometimes hard for me to come up with the right words to explain how I feel or to express myself. That is why you may not see me post much on the threads where folks are asking for prayers or help or the like. This does not mean I don't care for all of you. So for me to sign off for a bit I would like to try and express what I haven't been able too or haven't done enough.

First off all of you on here are my second family. I want to meet every single one of you, even the ones I may not like because of stuff they have posted. People are different in person and I would probably get along with all of you.

Now Smoke.....you are my brother and I wish the very best for you and your family. By the time I get back to Germany and set back up on the internet, I want to here that your trials and tribulations are over. I look up to you, you are my mentor. When I start working on finishing my flight packet you had better help me out!!!! Good luck bro.

Mikey.....you are with out a doubt one of the best people I have had the pleasure of never meeting.:D You have been going through your share of rough shit and I just wish more than anything that it will all come out to a great end. Your generousity and love for....well....anything has been inspiring. It is nice to know that there are still people in this world that try to find and bring out the good in others. Your wife seems like an amazing woman and you are very lucky to have here. I hope you get better soon and may you, Marne, and Jalen get through this latest spell and earn your riches. You deserve it more than anyone I can think of.

Phil.......I was extremely sadened to here about your accident at the NATS. You in a short time have made great strides in your recovery and speaks a lot about your character. I wish you well on your continued road to full recovery.

OCBOB.....I am sorry to hear about your losses. It has to be hard. I only hope that you are able to move on without to much hate and grief in your life.

Silverback, SilentD, Wifey, Jeff(can't spell myyugothingy), Stinker, Black1..........What can I say???.......You all are amazing, funny, righteous, <fill here with more big words that mean I like ya>. You rock!!!!

Blake and Nowwhat....I hope your continued aspirations at blowing your trucks up brings you further success...:p :D

To all there rest of you homos...to many to list....like I already said, I really hope to meet all of you. I think I have bored you enough now so I will sign off and talk to you whenever. I still may poke my head in here for the next couple of days.

Eric

You take care. It's our pleasure to be able to call you friend.

Good Luck Brother (In Arms)!!! May your travels be safe and as we in the Navy say..."Fair winds and Following Seas". We usually say that for retired ones, but it goes for all going "elsewhere"....I'll miss your sometimes hilarious posts!:D Be safe in whatever your about to do, and whenever you look up, just think...I might be up there looking over you!! If not, you know who is!!!:)

Gee Hawk,

I dunno what to say.......

I just hope that you remain safe and whole........ I pray that you will have a safe journey back to Germany.

I hope so many good things for you...and that all of them will come true....

Please keep us informed of your location and about your life......

Much love to ya from all your friends here on the forum......

God bless you bro......

Tim

Well I feel like an ass now. I forgot about the two people without which this group would not be possible. Jack and Patrick....thank you both so very much for this site. You two above all rock out with your cock out.:D Seriously though thank you....

Thanks to Jeff, Kris, Tim.

DrPierceMD said:
Well I feel like an ass now. I forgot about the two people without which this group would not be possible. Jack and Patrick....thank you both so very much for this site. You two above all rock out with your cock out.:D Seriously though thank you....

Thanks to Jeff, Kris, Tim.

AWWW Hell naw!!! You copied my HO thank you note!!:D

UR welcome Bro, and once again...BE SAFE. We need you here Friend!!!:eek:

Kris

DrPierceMD said:
Silverback, SilentD, Wifey, Jeff(can't spell myyugothingy), Stinker, Black1..........What can I say???.......You all are amazing, funny, righteous, <fill here with more big words that mean I like ya>. You rock!!!!

Eric

Awww MAN! Thank you, Sir! :eek: :p :rock: You take care of yourself now. ... I have had many friends pas through the Military Hospital in Germany. (All as Doctors, or nurses.) Get home SAFE! I will have a cigar waiting for ya! :D

DrPierceMD said:
Guess I missed that one....:dontknow:

Don't sweat it!! If you find it on the Post Ho thead you'll crack up!! Trust me...till next time...I'll see ya!!:D :p ;)

Hawkeye, thank you for keeping us posted. You have made me laugh many times. Good luck and be safe in your travels and most of all THANK YOU for what you do (besides post ho) ;) :D You, Sir, truly rock:rock:
I can see we must have opened up that sappy little emotion spot you really do have!!:D :star: :dancing: Take care friend :rock:

Hello Hawkeye

God speed on safe trip home.:rock: Is your wife rotating out at the same time?:confused: :dontknow:

Don't forget about us and hurry back.:) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Uh, who are you?

Just kidding bro!! I'm just glad you have made it through the tour safe. Thank you for your service. Hopefully my ordeal will end in my favor in the next 19 days. But as long as I'm not in prison I will help you in any way I can for your WOFT package. How long will you be in Germany? How many and a wake up do you have left? One day we will have to meet up, being that we are brothers and all. Till then enjoy your last few days in the sand.

Smoke

Good luck, be safe, and come back home soon...we'll we waiting for ya bro :)

Thanks for all you do!

-Patrick

Silverback said:
Hello Hawkeye

God speed on safe trip home.:rock: Is your wife rotating out at the same time?:confused: :dontknow:

Don't forget about us and hurry back.:) :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Yep she's coming too. She'll be a couple of days behind me.

FlyingLow said:
Uh, who are you?

Just kidding bro!! I'm just glad you have made it through the tour safe. Thank you for your service. Hopefully my ordeal will end in my favor in the next 19 days. But as long as I'm not in prison I will help you in any way I can for your WOFT package. How long will you be in Germany? How many and a wake up do you have left? One day we will have to meet up, being that we are brothers and all. Till then enjoy your last few days in the sand.

Smoke

I will be in Germany for about 3-4 months. I have 7 and a wake up.

What base? In case we pass thru...

Thanks for the update, safe travels, and we look forward to your return...
Thanks for your service to our country.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back