Gone

Now you can buy a RED SRT-10. You'll like it a whole lot better and they are a lot faster. :D

Glad you sold it if that is what you wanted and really glad you got 35K for it. Hope there is another 10 in your future.

It always sucks to see something you put so much time and effort into drive off like that. I know the feeling all to well.

I always get somewhat excited because that means I can start over with a new build on something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Congrats?? It is nice to see you at least sold it for what its worth. Now to your next project..............

Now you can buy a RED SRT-10. You'll like it a whole lot better and they are a lot faster. :D

Glad you sold it if that is what you wanted and really glad you got 35K for it. Hope there is another 10 in your future.

There will be another 10 cylinder, by way of a Viper. My wife and I had one primary objective to get out of the way first, which was to purchase the 50 acres that connected to our existing property. We were successful with that effort last week. Once all the papers are signed, there will be a full out mission on finding the right car. I am being told the 2015's will not be out until after January, so it looks like a 14 will be in the stable.

Sounds like a very wise investment. Our trucks may devalue over time but land has always been a good investment. :rock:
Sides, 50 acres allows you to build your own race track. :burnout:

Sounds like a very wise investment. Our trucks may devalue over time but land has always been a good investment. :rock:
Sides, 50 acres allows you to build your own race track. :burnout:

That's what my wife said!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back