Good Bye

Doesn't mean you have to leave here. Over 14k members and not everyone owns a 10... :dontknow:Just sayin..

I can't even remember the last time I saw a RAM SRT-10 in person..... Oh yea, I remember, a Bright Silver running south down I-15 a couple of years ago, and it sounded good

Forgive an old man but I can't see anyone in their right mind trading an SRT-10 for a Government Motors truck. :dontknow: But, a '55 or '56 Vet is something else. Nah, never get rid of my 10. :D Wish you the best of luck but you must know that the girls will never give you the thumbs up in that Chevy. You will become just another "wannabe" when you roll up beside a 10. :chain:

And I was gonna sell him my paxton for 10 bucks..

And even if said he would take it, he would be pissed that it took more than a few minutes to box it up and ship it. Do you have that tracking number yet?

Both trucks where sold. Had better things to do with my other project i have lots of parts that im going to sell. I will have my balenger lts running for 600$ b&m shifter 100$ air fuel gauge $120 bbk tb 130$

Can you tell me more about the B&M shifter? Is it any tighter than Hurst? My truck has a '70s style Hurst Pistol Grip shifter. Anyone know if the B&M would be an improvement?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back