Good customer service is priceless

Misterhemi03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had ordered a set of EBC green pads for my truck when they first became available for the 2005 trucks. That was sometime back in March of this year(06). I hadn't gotten around to installing them until my stock pads were showing a lil wear. So a few weeks ago I tried to install my fronts but the pads didnt work. They were pads for 04 trucks. One call to Gary, and I had 05 pads waiting at my front door in only a few days.
This very same thing has happend to me before with my hemi. I ordered some PF pads from a very large aftermarket co. Waited a few months before I needed to install them, and when I did, THEY WERE FORD F150 pads! Called cust service, they said F U not their prob since it was months ago.:mad:
I was a little hesitant about the situation, but was treated with the special care that only X-Metal customers receive.

So I just wanted to thank Gary for taking care of his customers. It makes all the difference in the world to have your customers happy. Kudos to X-Metal, and its progressive success.:rock:
-Pete, X-Metal supporter:burnout:

Well....most people know what I think about Gary. I trust him, and believe he would help everyone in any situation if he could. I know he is never satisfied until you ( we ) are. I can't wait till we have the X-Metal/Evansville GTG.

I haven't purchased anything from X-Metal (yet), but every single story seems to have a happy ending. I would have no problem sending my money, or truck, there.

WAZZSUP said:
I can't wait till we have the X-Metal/Evansville GTG.
Yeah! It'll be like the one at Roe, but with more pink ATVs!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back