good deal???

2004ram1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well iv been trying to get my self in a financial position to FINALLY get a 10. well today i found a silver RC with 36,000 miles for $19,000 body seems mint. You think this is a good deal?

19k is a great deal! Jeff sold his for 14.5 and it had 100k miles. I would jump on it no matter what year.

That's a deal;)

The 05' that sold on here for 13,500 had almost 100k on the clock and it wasn't in mint condition. Which IMHO was still to cheap for the truck:(

Mine is for sale for 21k with a rebuilt title but it's VERY mint condition with 7,900 miles;)

I test drove a silver 04 RC with orange stripes that was a pace truck for a local track when i was 16 and ever sence then iv wanted one sooooooooo bad you cant even imagine. i bug the crap out of the fiance every time i see one for sale lol. i REALLY hope this goes through. id take this truck to my grave :rock:

2004ram1500 said:
I test drove a silver 04 RC with orange stripes that was a pace truck for a local track when i was 16 and ever sence then iv wanted one sooooooooo bad you cant even imagine. i bug the crap out of the fiance every time i see one for sale lol. i REALLY hope this goes through. id take this truck to my grave :rock:

I hear ya bud, i'm getting ready to close the deal on mine this week and it will be going to the grave with me also!

2004ram1500 said:
lol i have never wanted something i cant have as bad as a 10 :D

Well with that in mind...I have a super sweet deal for you...$50K and you can have mine!

I was offered 35k for mine recently, and i turned it down....she ain't for sale.:)

LMAO if i had the money i would buy the YELLOW FEAVER COMMER EDITION & NIGHT RUNNER. and of course a QC or 2 :rock: if only i had a money tree outback :(

scoobert said:
year???? and not really unless its an 06
there is one for sale still here for 13,500.
Already sold a while back. And you cant even compare that truck to what he's looking at. Jeff's truck had 89,000 miles on it and I would have jumped on it if I had 13,500 laying around. That was a hell of a deal.

SANTEEN said:
Sometimes I really wonder about you Scoob.:dontknow: 19k is a very fair price for that truck. The links you're posting have not even met the reserve price, which is well over 19k.

point is people are not willing to pay that much. those bids reflect what people want to pay. in fact my truck's reserve was not met, i got it for 3k over the final bid when i called the guy after it ended, and that was 2k below what he was asking for reserve.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back