GOOD MORNING !!!!

FATJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to say good morning to the greatest group of people I have ever been associated with. Hope this is a great start to a new week for each and every one of you.

mornin FATJACK:rock: :rock: :rock:

Good Morning, Everyone! I woke up this morning @ 3:30 to the sound of a dispatcher requesting an ambulance. Transported a lady to the hospital, came back, fueled up the ambulance, wash it, swept it, mopped it. Swept and mopped the station. Paperwork done! And it's not even 7am yet. I love getting a jump on the day! Hope everyone has a great week!

EMT/SRT said:
Good Morning, Everyone! I woke up this morning @ 3:30 to the sound of a dispatcher requesting an ambulance. Transported a lady to the hospital, came back, fueled up the ambulance, wash it, swept it, mopped it. Swept and mopped the station. Paperwork done! And it's not even 7am yet. I love getting a jump on the day! Hope everyone has a great week!
I just got up and read all that you've done and now I'm tired and going back to bed. So y'all try and hold the noise down. ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzz.

Hi Jack (never say that on a plane).

Last edited:
Good Morning Jack! We missed ya Jimmy's Yesterday, We ate enough for 12 people......... I am still stuffed. Have a good day, and call me later bud:)

Shut the hell up, it's Monday for God's sake. AND I have to go take my CDL road test today....AGAIN.

Morin Jack

FATJACK said:
Just wanted to say good morning to the greatest group of people I have ever been associated with. Hope this is a great start to a new week for each and every one of you.

Good morning dud, I got off work at 6:30, I now have a good buzz!:D

I can't sleep, just called and woke the wife up, and pissed her off cause the baby was at her grandparents and the wife was tring to sleep in. Who knew?:dontknow:

Oh well looks to be abeautiful day!:marchmellow:

Morning everyone! I woke at 4 am (had to do treatment notes). Hope everyone has a good week (Hiya Fatjack)

Speed

Best week ever Jack!!. I'm happily divorced!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Of course it helps having a new someone special in my life!!:D :D :D

Borden's SRT said:

hope you have learned to keep your wallet close !!!!and your secret savings account secret :D

Borden's SRT said:

That "someone special" sure helps ease the pain I'm sure.:rock: :rock:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back