GOOD MORNING!!

whats so damn good bout it:mad::mad::mad::mad:

busy. need to give the DMV over $2000 today to register the new truck, and pay the taxes. have to finish the load i am on and take him to boston. other then that. other then that i am awake and alive.

Great dy, thinking about taking the tires off the truck and putting on pontoons and paddles to get around.

Doing good man. Will be doing alot better when i get to Louisiana for the Holidays. Gotta get out of GA for a little bit and get to my original roots. How are you doing buddy?

It's snowing Jack.......

Hey Jeff, My old man should be up in your area. Drives a Truck... So let me know if you see any truck accidents on the news...

It's been rainin here for 5 days in a row... Which never happens. Never rains at all really. But most of the people from here have no Effing clue how to drive in this crap and there's accidents all over the place like panties at a frat party.

Just got up and going to buy the wifey her x-mas gift. So i'm going good.

Hey Jeff, My old man should be up in your area. Drives a Truck... So let me know if you see any truck accidents on the news...

It's been rainin here for 5 days in a row... Which never happens. Never rains at all really. But most of the people from here have no Effing clue how to drive in this crap and there's accidents all over the place like panties at a frat party.

Roger that, who does he drive for

BEAUTIFUL!!! screw that i left Georgia to come home to Michigan and theres fricking white stuff everywhere! I have yet to step foot out the house since getting here! Wheres my 50/60 degree weather at!

This morning was heck...hadnt been on here all day cause we had a computer at the office catch fire yesterday....been there since 6am trying to get it going...finally ended up spending $$$ for a new one....only good thing was my son is a computer science major and he was able to salvage the data and restore it to the new computer...took all day but by 5pm we were back up...................but like Jack said we are above the dirt so it was worth it....LOL....Good belated morning Jack!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back