Good way to tow a vehicle..or STEAL one...

damn, if only it was that fast when I actually need a tow truck.

Black1 said:
OK... Let's see him do that in Compton, at night, on a Saturday.... while he's getting shot at. :D :laugh:

Body Armor anyone:dontknow: :D :marchmellow:

BurntRubber said:
"that was easy"
With the parking brake off, musta unlocked the car first:argh: :argh::p ;) :marchmellow:

Black1 said:
I wonder if they could modify that snatch-bar for a Abrams Tank. :idea: :D :D :D
They are going a cheaper route:itsme:

Attachments

• ez.jpg
    ez.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 28
joemags54 said:
I'm sure the Repo Man owns one of those.......:burnout:

Have you guys ever watched the Repo Man shows on TV? They can take a car in about 45 seconds, parking brake locked, 4 wheel drive, anything. They make a thing that they just back up, it basically slides past the tires, then flips out on the back side (can't see the video here), then has a bar on each side of the tire, they lift it, and pull it outta there, tires locked and smoking, what ever they gotta do, then get it down the drive or down the block, put the same type of thing under the other set of wheels and off they go, under a minute they are GONE with the car, and get to a secure location to safely tie it down for transport to their yard. They stole a guys boat once when he pulled into the dock, the guy tied it up, left his family in it, he went to get the truck, they walked down passing him on the dock and he had no idea, he went to get the truck, they got on the boat, kicked everyone off and took off with it.

toofast_28 said:
Have you guys ever watched the Repo Man shows on TV? They can take a car in about 45 seconds, parking brake locked, 4 wheel drive, anything. They make a thing that they just back up, it basically slides past the tires, then flips out on the back side (can't see the video here), then has a bar on each side of the tire, they lift it, and pull it outta there, tires locked and smoking, what ever they gotta do, then get it down the drive or down the block, put the same type of thing under the other set of wheels and off they go, under a minute they are GONE with the car, and get to a secure location to safely tie it down for transport to their yard. They stole a guys boat once when he pulled into the dock, the guy tied it up, left his family in it, he went to get the truck, they walked down passing him on the dock and he had no idea, he went to get the truck, they got on the boat, kicked everyone off and took off with it.
I have seen the show, (freak show, more like it) They definitely have this apparatus. My office is right up the block from a repo yard. Car carriers coming in all the time.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back