Good working Stock Subwoofer-cheap!

VENOMOUS1 RACING

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
Hey guys, I joined the crowd of busted subwoofers this morn. I have soldered the voice coil wires a few times as they would come loose and not work, but this time I think she's a gonner, unless my amp shit? I'll start with the speaker for now.

For all of you who say " that speaker sux and there are far better out there for cheap" THEY ARE NOT IN MY BUDGET RIGHT NOW! BUT THANKS!

The factory one jammed pretty good for me while it worked.:rock:
Yes I'm getting older and don't care for brain numbing bass anymore, just a bit of thump! I used to love having 4 15"s in the ride with 1500 watts of pure KICKER rocking and shaking body parts loose, just not so much anymore, besides it weighs alot and my 10 has started a new diet.;)

Long story short, anyone have their WORKING factory speaker? LOL!

I have some speakers out of a 04 don't know if it what you need and they are cheap let me know what they look like and this weekend I will look at what I have

I have some speakers out of a 04 don't know if it what you need and they are cheap let me know what they look like and this weekend I will look at what I have

Thanks man! Just looking for the stock 10" subwoofer. Don't need the box it goes in. Hope you have one.

i gots one.

ya want to pick it up at LFC???

i gots one.

ya want to pick it up at LFC???

Thanks Carl, that would be awesome!! :rock: I'll bring my darned tools as well so I can jam around the track:elefant: Just let me know how much and I'll PM ya or bring ya cash Saturday.

no prob man.:rock:

just take care of everything Saturday:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back