Goodbye NM, Hello PA...

1bad4dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, mrssrt10 and myself will be relocating to Easton, PA within the next 60 days.

I got fed up with my former employer. I was hired on by the competition for better stability, pay, and advancement. Not too bad for a piss poor economy.

Big Worm said:
so i get to see that beautiful paint job with my own eyes if I come up
hehe I am sure you will have plenty of opportunities as I will be making several M&G's and races once we are moved in, but yea you are more than welcome to come visit (or we could do a half way thing?)...

I grew up right across the river from Easton, still got lots of relatives there. The Thanksgiving game between P'burg and Easton is a don't miss. They have even shown it on ESPN a couple of times.

I hope to be back there next summer for the Warren County Farmer's Fair, on the Jersey side.

OCBob said:
I grew up right across the river from Easton, still got lots of relatives there. The Thanksgiving game between P'burg and Easton is a don't miss. They have even shown it on ESPN a couple of times.

I hope to be back there next summer for the Warren County Farmer's Fair, on the Jersey side.

Damn BOB where the heck you been at

1bad4dr said:
Yup, mrssrt10 and myself will be relocating to Easton, PA within the next 60 days.

I got fed up with my former employer. I was hired on by the competition for better stability, pay, and advancement. Not too bad for a piss poor economy.

good job finding work in a no work state, i love PA and would live there if there was work. there is not. i do hope to soon buy a place right on the state line with ny. so i can work here and live there.

glasd to have ya on the east coast bud:rock: :rock:

now bring ya ass to panama for the GTG, helluva way to get the east coast them going bud:D

Stinker said:
glasd to have ya on the east coast bud:rock: :rock:

now bring ya ass to panama for the GTG, helluva way to get the east coast them going bud:D
lol Maybe next year. Gotta get settled in and all. hehe

I think Maureen is more excited than me. hahahaha

1bad4dr said:
lol Maybe next year. Gotta get settled in and all. hehe

I think Maureen is more excited than me. hahahaha
Just tell maureen we got Manpurdy, the sexiest man on the east coast:D

jsut ask Dawn, I bet she will tell ya yuns gotta be there:p

plus and keep this to yourself now, dont tell anyone, but every once n awhile a boob apears here and there:p :p :p :p :p

TNVIPER said:
Dang..there goes the neighborhood.......:argh: :eek:
Good to hear you, And Maureen have some positive stuff happening for you.:rock:

Easton? You will be about 35 mins away from my town and close to Island Dragway! We will have to meet up.

OCBob said:

Yup the fair is a good time! Let me know if you make it out, we will all go mud bogging at the fair lol (not in my CE tho):p I will bring the family Jeepster.:D

Easton is like 20 mins from me, and about 10 mins from work..let us know when you get relocated...

Living 20 minutes from a man like Matt would be an honor and real pleasure!

Thanks Roy..You would just want me to come over and shovel your driveway for you in the winter..lol..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back