Goodbye to all

BUCKETHEAD

Reaction score
37 year old disabled vet loses job after job and has to trade in srt to survive. At least I lived the dream for a year and a half. My ability to shift has gone downhill and even have not ridden my bike in over 2 years. I have 2 pages of bad back MRI and the goverment say's it's normal aging. In a years time I've started using a cane on and off and just wanted to say, enjoy the dream while you can...please remove my membership

First and last post... Hmmm.. Sorry to hear you go and about the loss of your rig. Take care of yourself... Be well

BUCKETHEAD said:
37 year old disabled vet loses job after job and has to trade in srt to survive. At least I lived the dream for a year and a half. My ability to shift has gone downhill and even have not ridden my bike in over 2 years. I have 2 pages of bad back MRI and the goverment say's it's normal aging. In a years time I've started using a cane on and off and just wanted to say, enjoy the dream while you can...please remove my membership
Sorry to hear about your hard times bro,But you can still hang out with us.We have good peeps here,And there is always good listeners hanging out.Give us a chance.This group is top shelf.:rock:

wow...you must have lerked for a long time.

Good luck, and as others have said....truck ownership isnt needed to be a part of the group!

Sorry to hear about your health issues. I can definately relate to them, I was in a car wreck some years back which destroyed my back and have visited Mr. MRI on several occassions. I have done it all wheelchair, walker, crutches, cane etc and I had to give up three vehicles in order to survive-Yes I love my toys but life and health is more important and there will always be vehicles to be had LOL.

Overcoming these things or learning to bear with them all has to do with your mind. You have to determine if you are going to be a conqueror or be conquered. I chose the former-You gotta live when you're alive and sleep when you're dead. This is a great forum and I'm sure you are welcomed anytime.

Last edited:
Notice the member number..We have ALOT of folks that are part of the family but prefer just to hang back :rock: ...

Take care of yourself and sorry for your health problems.

Hey Bucket, hang around. You are still one of us, no matter what. Talk to us every once in a while.

Hang in there kid

Jeff

I Love that guy :rock: He officially smashed Shawno's record for lurking :marchmellow: That right there was the Cal Ripken of lurking bastages :( Sorry for your problems Bro....We are sure gonna miss you around here :marchmellow: Member 448 we Love you Mang :D :rock:

Sorry to hear, im so tired of hearing about bad times! Its really starting to make me wonder whats going on in this country! Hope things work out for the best for you.

GotRidOfTheHemiForThis said:
Sorry to hear, im so tired of hearing about bad times! Its really starting to make me wonder whats going on in this country! Hope things work out for the best for you.
Read a book it just may help ;) :D :p

BUCKETHEAD said:

As stated, no having to leave. This forum is responsible for elevating Dawn & I multiple times in year's past. These are some of the finest people I know, and great to lean on when your in need.
Sorry to hear of the recent loss, and trouble's... it can be, and is overwhelming.

God's Speed, and hang in there. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back