Got a blk 06 QC today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GRB

Reaction score
12,000 miles. Brand new tires and just serviced. I'll probably do a quick oil change anyway with RP and a top quality oil filter. Probably a good time to go to synthetic in the trans and rear end. Now I've got to start digging through the archives here and figure out what I've got and how it works!:dontknow:

BTW - I traded in an 03 SS Silverado. I had never driven an SRT-10 before today and after driving this truck about 8 miles today I wish I had done it sooner.

I guess now, and just before the next oil change, would be a good time to run a bottle of Techcron through it. You guys got any other ideas??? Don't want to do any mods for a few months.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
You'll be modding in no time, resistance is futile. Welcome to our club!!
WRONG!! - Persistence is Restistance :p STOCK ROCKS ;) ;) :D

No hacked up hot rod for me, I mean I wanna have something left of my truck in 20 years if I live that long :eek: It will also allow my jackass kid to screw it all up just the way he wants it :D :D :burnout:

Wifey said:
WRONG!! - Persistence is Restistance :p STOCK ROCKS ;) ;) :D

No hacked up hot rod for me, I mean I wanna have something left of my truck in 20 years if I live that long :eek: It will also allow my jackass kid to screw it all up just the way he wants it :D :D :burnout:

Can't you just feel the love.;) :p :D

How is the kid? The slut is doing fine here.:D

Great RBC here. What does RBC stand for?:dontknow:

RBC. I like that. Do we 'em Viper trucks, SRT's, SRT-10's or what?

Are pictures easy to post here? If they are I'll get my 4 hot rods and Viper in a family photo!

You forgot And Modding, And Modding, And Modding, And Modding, And Modding, And Modding, And Modding, And Modding, And Modding, Get the point.
By the way I like stock too! There fun to whoop up on! hahahahaha:rock:

GRB said:
12,000 miles. Brand new tires and just serviced. I'll probably do a quick oil change anyway with RP and a top quality oil filter. Probably a good time to go to synthetic in the trans and rear end. Now I've got to start digging through the archives here and figure out what I've got and how it works!:dontknow:

BTW - I traded in an 03 SS Silverado. I had never driven an SRT-10 before today and after driving this truck about 8 miles today I wish I had done it sooner.

I guess now, and just before the next oil change, would be a good time to run a bottle of Techcron through it. You guys got any other ideas??? Don't want to do any mods for a few months.
Welcome Dude!

If you're going to change the oil right away, you may as well get your first mod - A Fumoto Oil Drain Valve for ~$30. Makes draining the oil a much easier task!:rock:

Need a new high flow air filter too. Where do you guys get this stuff??

I would think the Vendors on this site could probably get you anything you want!

Scroll down the main page to see them.:) :rock:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back