Got a Harley Davidson..

VenomTruck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2011 HD Dyna Wide Glide. Paid for it this morning but had to wait for the rain to stop to bring her home. Rides nice, faster than I expected. Its slightly used, barely broken in. Already has exhaust, going in next week for an intake and tune. Got a great deal on it, my summer just got a lot better :rock:

very NICE and of course the best color

Thanks fellas, this is my first non-sport bike. Cant wait to see it in a year. Got some cool ideas for it.

Nice lookin scooter. I love my Dyna. Went crazy a couple of years after I bought it and cammed it, oil pump, lifters, pipes, blah, blah, blah. Enjoy your rides and be safe. Congrats!

Why are you on here being gay and not out riding. I just did a couple hundred miles.

Hes gotta get the training wheels off first, before he can get past the end of the driveway..

Ken I have custom billet training wheels with independent suspension so Im gonna leave them on for a while. The roads here SUCK! No drainage at all so when it rains, the water sticks around for a while. Took of the back seat, sissy bar, chain guard, got a heavy breather (bad ass) and a custom tune over the last few days also. Its gettin there...

Heres the new Screaming Eagle Heavy Breather, that thing over the K&N is just a rain sock:

Here she is with that stupid sissy bar and back seat off. Way cleaner look:

Next thing to come is blacked out lowering springs in the rear, 200mm rear tire, and led tails also blacked out.

Ken I have custom billet training wheels with independent suspension so Im gonna leave them on for a while. The roads here SUCK! No drainage at all so when it rains, the water sticks around for a while. Took of the back seat, sissy bar, chain guard, got a heavy breather (bad ass) and a custom tune over the last few days also. Its gettin there...

Sweeet,,, cant wait to see her all done...

the red stripes might actually look good,, you should throw some on there and see how it looks... worst case is ya just pull em off..

Had some free time and some extra vinyl layin around, slapped it on real quick just to see how it looks. I like it! Now I just need to go get some new material and work on the slant angle. This was just a test.

I didn't want to start my own thread but because you asked about the bobber in a different thread, I figured I'd show you an almost done version of it. It still needs a new swing arm to accomodate the 240 on the rear and I'll be going with a 160(gt rear tire) on the front. Probably lower shocks in the rear. First two are the bobber, second two are the Neo wich will be a bagger.

Attachments

• 20130818_184113_resized.jpg
    20130818_184113_resized.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 33
  • 20130818_184127_resized.jpg
    20130818_184127_resized.jpg
    899.1 KB · Views: 35
  • 20130816_162308_resized.jpg
    20130816_162308_resized.jpg
    769 KB · Views: 32
  • 20130816_162340_resized.jpg
    20130816_162340_resized.jpg