Got a new axe........

CarolinaSRT10

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey.....it's SRT10 related.....it's sitting on the truck.....

It's a Gibson DG-335. It's based on the ES-335, but it's inspired by Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters. Gibson makes these in the Custom Shop. I thought it would make a nice addition to my Les Paul, and my Washburn acoustic/electric.

Keven, and Django......ya'll don't make fun of my small collection......

Now, if I could just play it........

Lee

Very nice Lee. I like the way you kept it truck related.:rock:

Kevan said:
Looks great, Lee!

Go play it!

I was working on figuring out the Zales diamond commercial music this morning.
Then I found out it was from this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnkvhi1XOR8 ...which is almost a decade old!

The song sounds better on piano. :)

Thanks Kevan........

Sorry I spelled your name incorrectly. I only remembered it didn't have an "i".

I sit around and doodle on the guitar with the TV in the background too. I'm always looking for someone to play along with, but in my part of North Carolina it seems everyone is into bluegrass music. There are some damn good guitar players around here, but bluegrass is just not my thing. I can deal with some good lively country music, but rock and roll is my favorite, whether it is new or classic. Hell, I pretty much like anything except rap, opera, or bluegrass.

Keep playing.........

Lee

davo19 said:
wow, nice guitar...pic of collection please...

Thank you davo19.........

I'm embarassed to even put up pic's of my collection of three, cuz I have seen what Kevan and Django have.......but I'll see if I can come up with some pic's......

You should ask them to show their collection off again. Nice........real nice.

Lee

TNVIPER said:
Good looking geetar you have there.....BTW...looks like your truck is parked in your living room?...:dontknow: :)

Thanks TNVIPER.

Living room? Thats funny.......it's an out building........but I probably spend more time there than in the house. So I guess it could be my living room.........man space........argh, argh argh........

Lee

Very, very nice, Lee..........

And I would never diss another man's axe............ Ever.....

You rawk, bud........

D

Thats a gorgeous axe dude.............truck looks good too!!

Be proud of your collection.................guitars are personal.....there is no wrong guitar. The right one is the one that feels so good in your hands......well at least, thats my opinion! LOL

patrick

I'm with Patrick: There's no such thing as a wrong guitar; only one that doesn't get played. :)

And like Tim, I'd never rip on someone else's ride(s). Just because it's not for me doesn't mean that it's not for someone else.

Hopefully you got some play time in this weekend. :D

Thanks everyone for the comments.

I got some good play time in this weekend and this thing is sweeeeeeet! Great tone, and the playability with the wider neck is great for me. My Les Paul plays great, but it is just a bit narrow for my fingers.

Thanks again,

Lee

Kevan said:
Nice!
Too bad Les Paul's don't usually come with trems. :)
havent decided what im gonna do yet would like to get him a nice one when he graduates. gonna get with you when it gets closer. got to get christmas paid for first.

CarolinaSRT10 said:
Hey.....it's SRT10 related.....it's sitting on the truck.....

It's a Gibson DG-335. It's based on the ES-335, but it's inspired by Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters. Gibson makes these in the Custom Shop. I thought it would make a nice addition to my Les Paul, and my Washburn acoustic/electric.

Keven, and Django......ya'll don't make fun of my small collection......

Now, if I could just play it........

Lee

Very cool Lee:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back