Got a new car

greerracing

Reaction score
Well after looking for a while i finally found a car to replace the little Nissan. I am now the proud owner of a 2005 z51 corvette.
16749544808.282748077.IM1.03.565x421_A.565x377.jpg

I would love to own a viper but the vette was cheaper and is a better daily driver. Plus it gets prius gas mileage on the highway.

Also as soon as the warranty is up there will be a nice new set of long tube headers for it.

greerracing said:
I would love to own a viper but the vette was cheaper and is a better daily driver. Plus it gets prius gas mileage on the highway.

Also as soon as the warranty is up there will be a nice new set of long tube headers for it.
Nice:rock: :rock:

Very nice 'Vette......... Congratulations.

Yank the cats out and put a Borla on it...... It'll sound awesome.

D

Classic American muscle! I think that everyone should own a vette at least once in their lives if the are into cars. I loved mine.:rock: Victory Red is a hot color! Does it have the HUD? Probably one of the slickest systems I've seen, better than my Bimmer's imo. My nav sucked though.

Last edited:
Very Nice! As for the long tubes, i have been running LG pro longtubes, highflow cats, and magnaflow catback for the last 2 to 3 years, no problem with warranty. Once had a O2 sensor go out and they replaced it for me. Long tubes, intake and a tune really wake these things up.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back