Got a New Mac

trubuilt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got a new Mac and I need to find a invoice program for it. I do construction if that matters.
I tried google but I have no idea which one to choose.:confused: :confused:
TIA

you got a mac? you a tool. for two reasons, yuppies buy macs and they are going to be 25% off on black friday. you just cost yourself some cashola!

scoobert said:
you got a mac? you a tool. for two reasons, yuppies buy macs and they are going to be 25% off on black friday. you just cost yourself some cashola!

WTF are you talking about? I bought a Mac about a year ago and I love it. Sure it cost a shit load but when I turn it on it works and thats worth it for me.

scoobert said:

The Mac is hands down the best computer out there.....and I dont own one.....but I have used them...marketing was their downfall......and yuppies aint the buyers...it's professionals like engineers....

trubuilt said:
I just got a new Mac and I need to find a invoice program for it. I do construction if that matters.
I tried google but I have no idea which one to choose.:confused: :confused:
TIA

I will ask my IT that works for us tomorrow, hes a huge Mac fan so he may know what to use.

scoobert said:
You are a FVCKING RETARD, sell your truck to the wrecker and stop giving the rest of us a bad name.
Plus in Canada we don't have black friday

yellowfever#154 said:
I will ask my IT that works for us tomorrow, hes a huge Mac fan so he may know what to use.
thanks
I found a bunch that are time based but almost all of my work is based by the sq.ft. lin.ft.

this is not 1999, A MAC IS A PC WITH A DIFFERENT OS!
as far as working each time its turned on, windows 7 does that.
didn't see your from canada. you have computers up there? thought you guys just played hockey???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back