Got a new toy today.

dizzle81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1/10th scale electric monster truck. Had a nitro one a while back. love the idea of using battery power. so far so good. had to paint the wheels black and paint the letters white. gonna go back tomorrow and see about a ram body!

SAM_1321.jpg

SAM_1325.jpg

SAM_1326.jpg

SAM_1329.jpg

Thats pretty cool what hobby store didi you order it from. May have to cop me one of them. I love RC stuff.

1/10th scale electric monster truck. Had a nitro one a while back. love the idea of using battery power. so far so good. had to paint the wheels black and paint the letters white. gonna go back tomorrow and see about a ram body!

SAM_1321.jpg

SAM_1325.jpg

SAM_1326.jpg

SAM_1329.jpg

:rock::top::rock:
That's cool ... Where did you get it and how much ...

My friend just dropped $1300 on this, baja 5t 1/5 scale. 2stroke makes 4hp at 18k rpm, goes about 50mph. Pretty cool look them up on youtube.

baja5t.jpg

I got it here in Tucson at Hobbytown USA. Pretty cool place, they have a dirt and pavement oval track and hold races on the weekends. This one was one the cheap side. I spent 200 on the truck and 150 on a quick charger and another battery. I actually went looking for the new r-evo. There about 600 and can run 60+ mph and use 2 of those new lipo batterys. I used to have a nitro t-maxx 4wd truck and loved it. Just a pian in the ass to maintain those little motors. Now that the electric tech has cought up and they have the proper power there is some really awesome stuff out there.

My friend just dropped $1300 on this, baja 5t 1/5 scale. 2stroke makes 4hp at 18k rpm, goes about 50mph. Pretty cool look them up on youtube.

View attachment 45363
They have one of these in there lobby ready to go. They wanted 1450. 1/5 scale is huge. It's about as big as one of those power wheels cars toddlers drive around!

i have the HPI savage 25. nice little truck, not big on nitro anymore.
that thing flew. i would guess 45ish. 2 speed transmission on those.
i kinda fell out of it thou. i should really sell it and the heli i have too.....

the stampede is a great truck...

i bought one for my brother for christmas!

i've had several over the years...i'm down to two...a hopped up electric bandit (non-lipo) and a nitro associated truck...

funny enough i just got my associated running again after a hiatus, and then broke it, then fixed it, then broke it again the same day:mad: i rebuilt the transmission last night after i spun a gear, but something isn't right on the low end, it's slipping too much...and it's tightened all the way up, so there shouldn't be any slippage...oh well...

and i just finished driving it a minute ago and came in to warm up a lil :D

scoob...if ya wanna sell yer stuff let me know...i might be interested...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back