Got an offer today to sell

Swap a 6spd and yiu will love the truck forever. I have done every mod available and I can tell you the 6spd swap is by far best one hands down. That even over my procharger install

Well said Charlie.

Swap a 6spd and yiu will love the truck forever. I have done every mod available and I can tell you the 6spd swap is by far best one hands down. That even over my procharger install

Wait... he swapped an auto into his RC?

It says 04 rc bought new in 05. I would assume its a 6-speed already?

Well I am an idiot lol. Missed the rc part. Not really sure how his tranny made him lose its get up and go but that's what I read and just assumed had auto replaced and it sucked. That's what I get for not reading

I'm partly responsible for this part of the comment,.... LMAO I let him drive mine!

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back