got bored bought yet another srt 10 today

505'sFastestViper.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
found a clean 05 qc to with 23xxx miles at a really good price snagged it up no mods on it well i guess a volant is a mod it will be for sale soon will post pics in a bit

505'sFastestViper. said:
lol its the wifes because we all know qcs are for girls!!!!!!!!!!
I own a QC, WTF. And at 6'7" and 270#s I guess I would be the biggest bitch you have ever seen.

err76 said:
I own a QC, WTF. And at 6'7" and 270#s I guess I would be the biggest bitch you have ever seen.
Dom, Your bat.

Attachments

• Popcorn-animated_3.gif
    Popcorn-animated_3.gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 475
err76 said:
i did not call you a bitch....i said qcs are for girls not bitches my wife is not a bitch.....and who really cares how big you are i have a 12inch long dick on the internet......and i found your song on youtube;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ

505'sFastestViper. said:
i did not call you a bitch....i said qcs are for girls not bitches my wife is not a bitch.....and who really cares how big you are i have a 12inch long dick on the internet......and i found your song on youtube;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UE6iAjEv9dQ
Wow, It was a joke. And I am seriously that size, tiz why I am driving a QC and not a tiny sports car.:aetsch:

Damn son so now you have both! I'm thinking about getting a RC myself......

Do it! They do everything better than a QC can do except transport live bodies...:rock:

Troy's QC SRT said:
Damn son so now you have both! I'm thinking about getting a RC myself......

JAYSSRT said:
:needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics: :needpics:

just for you:
world-sad-picture.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
lol its the wifes because we all know qcs are for girls!!!!!!!!!!

505 i resent that statement .....but i luv ya anyway ....

Attachments

• BELLEISLE.jpg
    BELLEISLE.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 43
Don't worry err76, Dom gave me the same "QCs are for girls" speech in person at the Sacramento get together a couple of years back. I'm 6'6" 350lbs and he still told it to me to my face. I really don't think he cares how big you are, he's sticking to his story.

I would of got a RC if I fit in it.

How much to these Volant CAIs go for? Some dude is trying to sell me one for $400 but I just don't care for it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back