Got in Accident...

Chuck B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, my August 17th got me again. I've had 4 major bad things happen to me on August 17th since mid 80's and it got to the point the wife and I would joke that I was not allowed to leave the house on that date.

Anyways, I rear ended a vehicle this morning. No injuries and truck surprisingly did well. What I do need is some suspension components...Passenger side Upper A Arm and steering Knuckle. If anyone has a lead on them, know of salvage yards to contact or know if regular Ram parts are the same it would be much appreciated. Mine is a 05 reg cab.

Glad your ok man. Hope all is well and ya find what ya need.

Well, my August 17th got me again. I've had 4 major bad things happen to me on August 17th since mid 80's and it got to the point the wife and I would joke that I was not allowed to leave the house on that date.

Anyways, I rear ended a vehicle this morning. No injuries and truck surprisingly did well. What I do need is some suspension components...Passenger side Upper A Arm and steering Knuckle. If anyone has a lead on them, know of salvage yards to contact or know if regular Ram parts are the same it would be much appreciated. Mine is a 05 reg cab.

contant stanssrt, he has them

holy shit chuck!

is it bad to think this might help me catch up? :D :D :D

glad you're ok, though...

i think i would have stayed home...

No, not bad. This was the first time I've driven the truck in a month. Hell, I've barely driven it in a year. Figured you'd have passed my 115K by now lol!

contant stanssrt, he has them

Tony....is it stanssrt10 or STANSRT10? :dontknow: Thanks for the tip!

No, not bad. This was the first time I've driven the truck in a month. Hell, I've barely driven it in a year. Figured you'd have passed my 115K by now lol!

Tony....is it stanssrt10 or STANSRT10? :dontknow: Thanks for the tip!

got ahold of him boss, he is at the track and going to check he said he had them, but needed to see which side, soon as he is home he will check and will let you know budddy

Thanks Tony!

Don't need airbag. It never deployed. My poor dog in passenger seat sure could have used an airbag. He hit the dash then up into the windshield. Took my rear view mirror out then ended up in my lap. Nothing like having a 60lb Catahoula come bouncing back at you. He hit me hard enough in the face to bruise my cheek and upper gum...teeth are sore as well. I've checked him a few times and seems to be fine.

I never travel with him in the back for fear of accident but might seriously look at getting a harness for him for front seat in the future. I got away lucky in many ways today.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back