Got my ass handed to me by a Ford GT!!

faslane505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this happended about a week ago and i forgot to post it.. i was headed east on 1960 toward I45 last week and a Red Ford GTraces by me...i know i dont have a chance to beet him but i couldnt be that bad..so i catch up to him and give him the sign...2nd gear roll at about 3700-3800rpm..great range for me!...he gave me the jump and i had about a half a car on him for about 10milliseconds. i didnt even shift into 3rd...by then he was like 5 cars ahead of me and my ears hurt too bad from his exhuast that doubled as a train horn from what i heard...deffinetly the biggest ass wippin ive ever been handed...and im damn proud of it too...give me something to work toward...yeah right!!!

Don't feel too bad.
You outweigh him by 1800 lbs.
He has 10% more horsepower.
And most importantly, didn't you say it was RED!!:D :D :D

VA VIPERAM said:
Don't feel too bad.
You outweigh him by 1800 lbs.
He has 10% more horsepower.
And most importantly, didn't you say it was RED!!:D :D :D

and he isn't the rough shape of a brick wall

Even with a blower you'd have yer ass handed to ya'...............

Power to weight..........

Traction.............

Aerodynamics..........

They're all working against you.......

The GT guy was nice enough to be sporting about it..............

SD

At least you got to see one go WOT in person.:rock: :burnout: :rock:

I saw one a couple months back. The guy drove right past me and I followed, at a respectable distance, for a few miles. Unfortunately, he never even pushed the speed limit.:dontknow:

Hey it could have be worse.

It could have been the twin turbo one thats rollin around
my neck of the woods.

ooooouuuuucccccccchhhhhhhhhh!!!!...i bet that thing is a monster!

I wouldn't feel bad faslane. My first ass whuppin I talked about was by a Cobra on 1960 headed west towards I-45. Come to find out though it was a Terminator. :dontknow: Figures. I bet that GT had quite a bit happening mod-wise because I have confidence you could have taken a closer to stock GT. I have plenty of times like if they were appetizers. But getting back to you, I commend you for stepping up and talking about a reverse kill. We all see them some time or another. The trick is to see them as little as possible. Good run for being on 1960 at the time. I can imagine your concern of either PCT 4 or the Sheriff's Dept catching you two in the act.

just wanted to clarify that that was a ford GT, not a mustang gt or any other kind... 550 supercharged hp....eeeeewwwwww wwwwweeeeeee that thing was fast!!!!!!! Not stock eaither!!! unless it comes stock with exhaust thats louder than a train horn!

Dont be sad after all it was an ford and driving a ford i like having tow fingers upp your as:)

Silent D said:
Even with a blower you'd have yer ass handed to ya'...............

Power to weight..........

Traction.............

Aerodynamics..........

They're all working against you.......

The GT guy was nice enough to be sporting about it..............

SD

Of course it wouldnt have been as bad if he had been supercharged.Im supercharged as you are and I stayed even with a 911 turbo from about 80 to 110 until he slowed.considering ita 11.9 1/4 mi. car I dont feel too bad.:D
Being blown can make an ass whooping less painful.:burnout:

faslane505 said:
...by then he was like 5 cars ahead of me and my ears hurt too bad from his exhuast that doubled as a train horn from what i heard..

THAT, was worth the price of admission!!!:rock:

The only one I have seen is on the flatbed at the Ford dealer.

Excellent post!!!

patrick

What are you guyz complaining about??? Ever met a Soccer Mom on the I-10 in a Chrysler Mini Van Hell Bent to get her kids to practice??.......Now that's Humiliating!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

dnett57 said:
Hey it could have be worse.

It could have been the twin turbo one thats rollin around
my neck of the woods.

I met that guy at the Winn Dixie over in Orange Park! That thing is sick....ofcourse, I had all the chicks hangin out at my truck and he had all their boyfriends....;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

KRAZYSRT10 said:
I met that guy at the Winn Dixie over in Orange Park! That thing is sick....ofcourse, I had all the chicks hangin out at my truck and he had all their boyfriends....;) :rock: :rock: :rock:

Yea, I have seen that bad boy around town, It sounds badd ass!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back