Got my baseline

Travis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i got it dyno'd today and made 426hp and 464ftlbs completely stock now i just gotta get some stuff done so i have a reason to put it on there again

Wow, that is pretty high for the stock. My truck only have the magnaflow exhaust and made 400hp + 416ftlbs

Can't compare his dyno to yours.....too many parameters to consider.

--wes

good numbers i made 428 with headers no cats and a stage 2

amtrucker22 said:
My QC hit 417rwhp and 461rwt and that is after my stage II and exhaust. :(

I am trying to get mine to hit a large wall to get out of the lease payment.:D
I never dynoed mine but I would think I am in that area, maybe 425-430...Stage II, Bassani headers, catless, maganflow. She pulls hard from 3500 on.

amtrucker22 said:
My QC hit 417rwhp and 461rwt and that is after my stage II and exhaust. :(
:( ???
I love the fact we can complain about being just above 400+ HP...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The Itch said:
:( ???
I love the fact we can complain about being just above 400+ HP...:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Its just never enough:D

If I were the CEO of DC it woul have had 700hp from the factory, but I would also be making 5 million a year so...dream dream dream

Travis said:
well i got it dyno'd today and made 426hp and 464ftlbs completely stock now i just gotta get some stuff done so i have a reason to put it on there again

that sounds right i had 457rwhp and 496lbtq with a cai... i still need to get it dynoed since the head install and the stage 2 flash. you have to get the necessities a flash, exhaust, and cai...

Nowhere to go but up!!!!!!!:burnout:

Ok so I am confused as all hell here everybody says 400/450 is a good baseline. I have the papers from Dodge that say 500/525 am I just an idiot believing their published numbers?

I need to locate a dyno near Chicago but I can't believe my 05 QC would make 100HP less than the papers say it does.

That is flywheel horsepower, (engine only)

A chassis dyno gives you actual rear wheel horsepower. (real world)

FATJACK said:
That is flywheel horsepower, (engine only)

A chassis dyno gives you actual rear wheel horsepower. (real world)

Thank you FATJACK (The worst part is I actually knew that but didn't take the time to get 4 from 2+2 I kept getting 8) I also didn't know Dodge quoted flywheel hp for the Vipers / Viper Trux I thought that was only for the grocery getter set to make them feel more zoom since the Vipers / Viper trux are handbuilt not assembly line automated.

zoom... :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :toilet:

Thanks for the wake up here. Now I realize how badly I do need coffee in the morning :) cuz it makes the brain connect to the non stupid plug.....

well i don't plan on dynoin again til i get a vec 3 but i'm plannin on gettin the jmb cai w/ catch can, jmb 3" catless mids, borla, and short throw when i get my income tax money so i should see that 18 horse and 8 ftlbs that i got when we lifted the stock intake and blew a fan straight in plus the catless mids and borla:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back