got my exhaust done(warning its a chevy)

blwn SSS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i know its not a dodge , im just excited i finally got my new longtubes, magnaflow high flow mettalic cats, and e cutouts installed. i know its a chevy but i know some of you guys appreciate nice work reguardless, here are th pics

DSC01713.jpg

DSC01714.jpg

DSC01715.jpg

DSC01716.jpg

DSC01717.jpg

DSC01718.jpg

DSC01719.jpg

DSC01720.jpg

DSC01721-1.jpg

DSC01722.jpg

DSC01723.jpg

DSC01724.jpg

Very nice!

I am sure with those cut-outs, it will sound bad azz!!! :rock:

If you plan on running uncorked this weekend at Fontana I would make sure it is allowed cause the last time we went they said you will get kicked out if you're uncorked.

UNIBOY said:
If you plan on running uncorked this weekend at Fontana I would make sure it is allowed cause the last time we went they said you will get kicked out if you're uncorked.

Damn you're negative..............:D

i dont plan on running them open, i think it actually runs better with them closed up. man i am ashamed of thatvideo it sounds like a wuss.

wheels are a forged wheel, from motoforge they are out of business. they originally came in sivler.

blwn SSS said:
i dont plan on running them open, i think it actually runs better with them closed up. man i am ashamed of thatvideo it sounds like a wuss.

wheels are a forged wheel, from motoforge they are out of business. they originally came in sivler.

Be cool to finally meet you on Sat.....:rock:

finally!!!! something that loks familiar LOL... looks like a VERY nice setup. is that the mag-flow with the internal X?

Whats not to like....that's Bad to da Bone. I like the Video as well.....Take that beast out on Holloween....cause it's scarry

Definitely a clean install - Looks nice!

Now we need vid of you runnning that SOB at WOT down the 1/4 with the cut-outs OPEN!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back