got my ride back from my painter.

thanks fellas, now i gotta deal with my eaton supercharger that needs a new coupling and bearings.

I am considering having my front bumper repainted too...but I may try the wet sanding route this coming winter first...just for the experience...I did a small spot just to see how the clear coat would hold up, and was very encouraged...but it would take me all winter to do the whole thing!

Prof said:
I am considering having my front bumper repainted too...but I may try the wet sanding route this coming winter first...just for the experience...I did a small spot just to see how the clear coat would hold up, and was very encouraged...but it would take me all winter to do the whole thing!

its amazing what an experienced detailer can do with the right grit sand paper, and products.

Nice truck. Bring it PCB next year. I'll run ya. :D We have peeps from Houston that came. You can make it bud.

SANTEEN said:
Nice truck. Bring it PCB next year. I'll run ya. :D We have peeps from Houston that came. You can make it bud.
I think now that the L's have been called to panama next year they are hiding:D
well all but bobby:p

It wont be much of an SRT vs SVT meet if only Spyder shows...but it does help that he brings 2 L's :p\

By the way truck looks great Mark ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back