Got my wheels back friday....!!!!

jeffgilliam.2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone else doing just got to me...plus that gave me a reason to finally take off the 26" rims.....

Attachments

• 2007_0630June20070076.JPG
    2007_0630June20070076.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 23,889
  • 2007_0630June20070065.JPG
    2007_0630June20070065.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 518
26`rims before????? :dontknow: Dont remember them, but those blackies look awesome!!!! Delete those RAM letters for a much cleaner look..............just a little peer pressure thats all!!;) :D

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Delete those RAM letters for a much cleaner look..............just a little peer pressure thats all!!;) :D

patrick

:ditto: Your truck is still looking awesome with these black rims!

for the other pics of the 26's, look in the buy/sell catagory and search for them...i don't think i had my camera i have now at the time, but i do remember posting pics of the truck with them on...

Just lovely :rock:

How are those rear calipers in the front working out for ya? They look like a good idea
to get around the whole "Holy crap we can't get different rims because the brakes
are too big" problem ;)

Sharpi

I wish i had the stock lug nuts....When i bought the truck there was aftermarket wheels on there....i bought these factory rims from a guy in kentucky, he had no idea where they were at.....:(

Who done your wheels jeff?? I have an extra set thinking about getting them powdercoated.. Were they expensive to have done? I'm not to far from jonesboro..;)

Rick's powdercoating and Customs.....Great place with great people....Only charged $ 300 for all four....took them a week to get them done but they did a hell a job...Any questions they took time out to help me with directions as well as finding someone to mount and balance them.....Highly recommend them to anyone....

Blytheville

jeffgilliam.2005 said:
Rick's powdercoating and Customs.....Great place with great people....Only charged $ 300 for all four....took them a week to get them done but they did a hell a job...Any questions they took time out to help me with directions as well as finding someone to mount and balance them.....Highly recommend them to anyone....

Is that in Blytheville Jeff??

Perry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back