Got shamoked by a Lightning...

Wastelands Warrior

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was on a Shocko Bell run and pulled up to a red light. I'm sitting there rumblin', and a Lightning pulls up next to me. Light turns green, we both hit it, and he shamokes me like a Cuban see-gar. :(
Oh yeah, I was in my Chevy Cavalier that has 172,000 miles on it, and the reason I was rumblin' at the light was that my muffler fell off a few days ago! :D

I'm sure it couldn't have been that bad of a loss anyway. I bet you took him on the launch. :D

I bet he'll never run into the lighting in is ten so he could redeem himself:(

I doubt there is any reason to put the little dignity that poor lighting has now after racing a cavalier on the line with a 10. It's better off sticking to the low hanging fruit.

How would the lightning owner know he owns a 10?

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

sorry for my assumption, I figured that the lightning driver knew what the 10 driver looked like, why else would he be reving his engine....... next to a cavalier

sorry for my assumption, I figured that the lightning driver knew what the 10 driver looked like, why else would he be reving his engine....... next to a cavalier
Loo true. But he was probably reving bc he is a lightning and will take any win he can get.

Sent from my SPH-L520 using Tapatalk

Last night I had to run to Sears, and when I came out there was a Lightning in the parking lot that looked like it had been chewed up and spit out by Godzilla. The guy started it up and it was smokin' like a freight train under load. Lol

Last night I had to run to Sears, and when I came out there was a Lightning in the parking lot that looked like it had been chewed up and spit out by Godzilla. The guy started it up and it was smokin' like a freight train under load. Lol

Sadly, I've seen a few 10's out there that are in the same condition. :(

you got any pics of that spirit R/T ??? i kick myself for not buy a white one brand new in 91:mad:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back