Got smoked by an E55

I was referring to 'from the factory'.
Most MB's are set at 155, but a few models are not.

I think the first rule of tuning is "Governor Delete".
:D

Hmmmm, that sly fox.... My boss drives an E55 and I never knew what those were until this thread. What a sneaky dog; he never told me about his car's capabilities.. :dontknow: He was quietly watching me all of this time with my SRTs without saying anything about his.... probably scheming, waiting for the right time to pounce.... To humiliate me. :hmmmm:I have to keep my eye on his Scottish arse.

Venom Power said:
Hmmmm, that sly fox.... My boss drives an E55 and I never knew what those were until this thread. What a sneaky dog; he never told me about his car's capabilities.. :dontknow: He was quietly watching me all of this time with my SRTs without saying anything about his.... probably scheming, waiting for the right time to pounce.... To humiliate me. :hmmmm:I have to keep my eye on his Scottish arse.

You should Know what the Capabilities of An E55 were.

Annu Kumar said:
What are you talkin about....i am sure that the capabilities of an E55 are great....but why should he know what they were ....in your own words and imho:D

Annu Kumar said:

you should know you dont have to press "quote" to reply to everything,,,,,you can just press "reply". Then you wont take up a shitload of space on every page

There was NO shame in this happening... If he had ecu, pulley,and n20, yeepers you were outgunned. My e55 went 11.4 OFF the spray with only ecu, pulley, headers, extra heat exchanger, and nitto drag radials on stock rims. with 100 shot... 10.8@132 or so... when my truck was 720rwhp i could just BARELY edge out my e when it was stock. Trust me, you supprised him if you have FI. most of the guys with modded amg benzes are very street savy with cars and trucks, so he probably though he was dealing with a pesky 13 or 14 sec elephant, and got a shock!:rock:

Need4speed said:
. Trust me, you supprised him if you have FI. most of the guys with modded amg benzes are very street savy with cars and trucks, so he probably though he was dealing with a pesky 13 or 14 sec elephant, and got a shock!:rock:

There you go.....................stand tall Litemup!!!!!:burnout:

patrick

Need4speed said:
There was NO shame in this happening... If he had ecu, pulley,and n20, yeepers you were outgunned. My e55 went 11.4 OFF the spray with only ecu, pulley, headers, extra heat exchanger, and nitto drag radials on stock rims. with 100 shot... 10.8@132 or so... when my truck was 720rwhp i could just BARELY edge out my e when it was stock. Trust me, you supprised him if you have FI. most of the guys with modded amg benzes are very street savy with cars and trucks, so he probably though he was dealing with a pesky 13 or 14 sec elephant, and got a shock!:rock:

would you please quit posting crap like this....please...I am trying to convince myself to leave my new motor alone....:D

Nowwhat said:
would you please quit posting crap like this....please...I am trying to convince myself to leave my new motor alone....:D

You have a snow balls chance in hell of that happening...:D

lol.... deal with it mikey..... 13 or 14 sec is just plain pesky these days..... u of all peeps should know this.:burnout:

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back