Got Some New Goodies For The Truck!

RaiderJay6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks to Moes Performance for the great service! :thumb: I got a Fumoto oil drain so no more unscrewing the drain plug, now just flip the lever. Got a Jet 180 degree thermostat along with Moes Red silicone upper and lower radiator hoses. Got to have a secondary color and red goes real good with black and silver. Cant wait to get the other 2 things I ordered from Moes in the next few days. :thumb:

P1020707.jpg

Those drain plugs are very safe,they have a push lock on them,you have to push the little arm in to turn it,they work really well with no or very little mess.

LoveThisTruck said:
They sure do:rock: Pretty hard to beat Justin's powdercoating
amen bruddha, he even took the time to make me a custom set to work around my turbos, and that was before I had ever even spoke with him.

Service? now that dudes got service:rock:

You need to make sure you don't use worm type hose clamps on those hoses. The silicone gets so soft the holes in the clamp will tear them up. Ask me how I know.

Yellow venom said:
What are those hoses worth? and are there any other colours available?

They only made them for the Hemi. I got them from here. Maybe they can get them done if enough people are interested.

Stinker said:
Justins hoses looks ten times better :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Well thanks. :rolleyes:

labontecsi said:
You need to make sure you don't use worm type hose clamps on those hoses. The silicone gets so soft the holes in the clamp will tear them up. Ask me how I know.

What type of clamp should I use?

RaiderJay6 said:
They only made them for the Hemi. I got them from here. Maybe they can get them done if enough people are interested.

Well thanks. :rolleyes:

What type of clamp should I use?

Just not a fan of Moe, dont take offense bruddha, bad day yesterday:argh:

I jsut like the looks of the powder coating :)

but cut yourself a small strip of inner tube, like from a bicycle tire an put under the clamp, that will help from cutting into the hose. without it , the clamp wants to cut into the silicone hose and eventually leak.

post up pics when ya get it installed, I will look awesome:rock:

FerrariTruck said:
man i dont know about those drain plugs,,,just make me cringe,...how hard is to just use a wrench

I have used mine since 2005 with no problems.

ya need a clamp called a "liner clamp". it has an extended liner under the holes on the clamp so it won't eat up the hose.

have used both styles of quick drain valves, Fram & Fumoto, with no probs.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

Stinker said:
Just not a fan of Moe, dont take offense bruddha, bad day yesterday:argh:

I jsut like the looks of the powder coating :)

but cut yourself a small strip of inner tube, like from a bicycle tire an put under the clamp, that will help from cutting into the hose. without it , the clamp wants to cut into the silicone hose and eventually leak.

post up pics when ya get it installed, I will look awesome:rock:

OK! :rock:

Some of the skidsteers we sell have the drain valve like the one you bought. The are super convienent but super ass slow draining the oil. Sometimes takes about 1 hour to drain 10 liters.

yellowfever#154 said:
Some of the skidsteers we sell have the drain valve like the one you bought. The are super convienent but super ass slow draining the oil. Sometimes takes about 1 hour to drain 10 liters.
The reason I dont like them is because they like alot of the carbon in the oil pan. 13mm wrench is all you need. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back