Got some news today.... NEED to sell the truck....

EMT/SRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got the news today! Krystal's having TWINS!!! 6 weeks along.....

That being said, SELL MY TRUCK!!!

holy shit travis, congrats. hope you get two boys. 3 girls would be a mess...lol i know your stoked whatever they turn out to be.

EMT/SRT said:
Just got the news today! Krystal's having TWINS!!! 6 weeks along.....

That being said, SELL MY TRUCK!!!
Congrats and you're screwed!!:D I have twin 3 year old boys and no matter what anyone tells you, it doesn't get better as they get older. Don't get me wrong, I would not trade them for the world. Every day they do something so silly that I should be mad, but I have to turn around so they dont see me laughing. Boy or Girls? If you need any help or advice, just ask. You will also now find out who are your true friends and which family members you can really count on. Hold on I got a better idea.

Wait!!!! Now you can fill up the QC evenly... Think about it... :)

Gratz to you... At least you will be dealing with diapers one time only. Unless you plan on more than 2.

Congrats Travis. I was so stoked when I found out we were having twins I couldn't even tell you. Actually I somehow knew before the wife. When she called after getting her ultrasound my first question was how many are there hehe. Don't know how I knew, I just did.

Mine are both boys, gonna be 5 on Cinco de Mayo this year. I've pretty much been Mr. Mom since they were 2 and wouldn't trade that time with them for anything in the world. There are times they are tougher than a single and times they are easier, but there is never a time that they aren't better than one. Congrats again.

And by the way, they were the reason I bought the truck. The Vette just wasn't gonna cut it heheh.

Holy Crap Travis!
I am happy for you and your wife, no matter how scary it all is, it all works out. If Chanel becomes a problem please let me know

Yes,congratulations!!! KEEP the TRUCK if you can! And if not....it was a good trade!

Damn,a two for one sale !!!! CONGRATS !!!!!:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Thanks everyone! I'm super excited! Krystal is kinda freaked out. She has twin uncles and her entire family was kidding with us during Christmas when we announced she was pregnant about having twins. She said this whole time she has had a gut feeling there were two! So weird! But I'm excited. She will be too when she gets over the shock.

EMT/SRT said:
Thanks everyone! I'm super excited! Krystal is kinda freaked out. She has twin uncles and her entire family was kidding with us during Christmas when we announced she was pregnant about having twins. She said this whole time she has had a gut feeling there were two! So weird! But I'm excited. She will be too when she gets over the shock.
It is exciting buddy. Scary, but exciting. It's a good scary, though. You wanna borrow my two, to get some practice in?:D

SANTEEN said:
It is exciting buddy. Scary, but exciting. It's a good scary, though. You wanna borrow my two, to get some practice in?:D
I'll throw in my 2 as well. Then when you only have 2 to deal with instead of 4 it will seem like a real piece of cake. hehehe

Seriously though, not sure if we were just lucky, but these guys weren't all that bad at all to raise (so far!).

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back