Got some pics up finally...

CrazyUSMarine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is just a few of the pics that I had on the computer.

de7d_3.jpg

e0da_3.jpg

I will post some more up later when I take some. Anyone knows who does the graphics for the trucks? It would be nice to have a kickass pic made up of it.

Love her just the way she is

Beautiful

CrazyUSMarine said:
Lowering kit huh? Just the back? I think it would look pretty good lowered alittle...:elefant:
the back actually looks like it's on a jack......:D

talk to stinker, he can help you out with a kit that will make it look much better. :)

i would drop that rear end looks higher than any stock Q/C i have seen

Sweet pics!! I gotta agree with others. Your rear-end looks a little higher than average, even for a QC. . .

Maybe it's just the angle of your suspension in both pics. . . ?

No that is way higher than the STOCK QC. BUt still a nice truck even though it is RED

Maybe it is the picture angle or the lense, but the back wheel looks smaller than the front wheel :D I know, I know ........ :p :p

CrazyUSMarine said:
Lowering kit huh? Just the back? I think it would look pretty good lowered alittle...:elefant:

Lowering kit??? Worth the headaches??? I just put a drop shackle kit on mine to level it out and have been satisfied with that (for now)!!:rock:

Yeah...Those air shocks dont look good without a load of bricks in the back...

Truck looks very good and clean................but the back does look overly high? Wonder if its just the angle of the shot? Look under there and see if you have stock shocks.

Either way dude.............you got a rocken hot rod!! Thanks for posting the pic.

patrick

It's cause his rear tire is sitting in a "lul" (sp?), or a low spot I think. Nice truck though! How do those tires hook compared to the PZero's?

ViperPowa said:
It's cause his rear tire is sitting in a "lul" (sp?), or a low spot I think. Nice truck though! How do those tires hook compared to the PZero's?

Dont know, never drove one with the PZero's. But I think that when the pictures were took, the truck was on uneven ground. I will get some more pictures of the truck when i get it back. Its been in the shop for the last week. The radio/nav will not stop blowing out of it. And the dealership is now telling me that it never had a nav in it. Siad that i might have to eat the 2 navs that THEY put in under warranty, and go with just a regular stereo. I think that i am being screwed by someone some where. Dont know though...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back