Got the B&G Stage II in....Holy S#*t!

kickinassrt-10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the stage II in a little while ago and holy sh*t itsa niiice! I especially like the extended shift points. An absolute must for all those QC's stuck on the fence with the decision. Also if you're gonna deal with anyone go to B&G excellent to work with!

kickinassrt-10 said:
Got the stage II in a little while ago and holy sh*t itsa niiice! I especially like the extended shift points. An absolute must for all those QC's stuck on the fence with the decision. Also if you're gonna deal with anyone go to B&G excellent to work with!
HaHa!!! It's about damn time!! Homestead next Friday?

kickinassrt-10 said:

sweet bro !!!!!!!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

SANTEEN said:
HaHa!!! It's about damn time!! Homestead next Friday?
I'm down surprisingly I still get good traction off the line.
And yes the comp for qc is a must!!!!:rock:

kickinassrt-10 said:
I'm down surprisingly I still get good traction off the line.
And yes the comp for qc is a must!!!!:rock:
You know we gotta line them up.:rock:

That was the same reaction I had when I got my stage II... It made a kick ass truck even that much better! Congrats!

amtrucker22 said:
That was the same reaction I had when I got my stage II... It made a kick ass truck even that much better! Congrats!
Yea it does.....Thanks! I can't get over the extended shift point, it feels like I'm gonna blow my engine up...but hey that's what a warranty is for :D

Did you get the flashed PCM or handheld? Did you have to switch out your thermostat to a 170?
I want to just get the PCM but I'm afraid I won't pass SMOG check out here in CA. With the handheld I can always go back to stock.... even though I sure as hell wouldn't want to.

kickinassrt-10 said:
Sounds good to me....now I will be able to hang....I hear the 05 is lighter than the 06:D
Yes, they are lighter than the '06. The '06 QC's got the 2500 frame. Either way, should be a good race.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back