got the car tuned finally

alexspop

HELLCAT POWERED
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here you go Brandon. This was the initial pull, he was trying to get the tires dry and the engine up to temp. The final pull was 437/403.

Django said:
Sounds great.......

How many ponies at the tire....?

D

The best was 437 after the final tune.

Stinker said:
Nice! ready to run the challey?:D

Not quite yet...I still need to juice it and retune.:D

viperhauler said:
sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rock:

just read in motor trend...

the z/28 is a go:D
If that car comes out I will be in line to buy one! The SS is cool but its just another car with an ls3 just like so many others. The z28 is gonna be sick. A true test for the gt500, which is one of my favorite cars, especially the 2010.

alexspop said:
The best was 437 after the final tune.
And stock is rated at what? isnt it 430 hp at the flywheel? thats a pretty damn good jump :rock: :rock: What all did you do to it? I know you were mentioning cams :dontknow:

GADodgetech said:
And stock is rated at what? isnt it 430 hp at the flywheel? thats a pretty damn good jump :rock: :rock: What all did you do to it? I know you were mentioning cams :dontknow:

Stock is 426 at the flywheel. So far I've done the following:

mild cam (226/231, .606/.601), LT headers, ultra high flow cats (I gutted them), borla catback, CAI, ported TB and intake...thinking about 100-150 shot in the spring:D

alexspop said:
Stock is 426 at the flywheel. So far I've done the following:

mild cam (226/231, .606/.601), LT headers, ultra high flow cats (I gutted them), borla catback, CAI, ported TB and intake...thinking about 100-150 shot in the spring:D
Cant beat that :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

The guys that tunes my Camaro just finished a single turbo kit for these cars. It's designed for a stock engine. I don't have any power numbers yet but they'll be coming soon. You know you want to :D
IMG-2165.jpg

Scrambler1 said:
The guys that tunes my Camaro just finished a single turbo kit for these cars. It's designed for a stock engine. I don't have any power numbers yet but they'll be coming soon. You know you want to :D

lol...I'll have to pass, going to stick a bottle in it.:D

SWEET even for a ghey arse cheby...I gotta give respect to those SS camaro's. Saw one on the dyno here with S/C and a tune. Nice.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back